on the spot tactics!

hello peeps <3

was wondering how do you folks make a quick "on the spot tactics" ?

what i mean is when u go and face a new encounter in raiding or mythic dungeons and your not familiar with the tactics for example and you and your group wipes.

how do you come up with a quick strategy without having to study it in advance?

Deleted
    Common sense...? Look at the problem you're having, look at the tools you have, peek into the dungeon journal if you want to know exactly what's going on and take into consideration past experiences with similar situations and how they were handled.

Bossmods can make new dungeons mind numbingly obvious even if it's a new encounter by telling you what to do. X ability, face away, switch targets, interrupt and whatnot.

Generally I'd imagine anyone with some experience in the game can easily fix these problems on the spot without having to put much effort into it - and those who can't can easily find the answer online. If you can't figure it out, then sorry, you might have to spend one minute googling for a fix.

nice like using our tools

Quote Originally Posted by sabrek View Post
    hello peeps <3

was wondering how do you folks make a quick "on the spot tactics" ?

what i mean is when u go and face a new encounter in raiding or mythic dungeons and your not familiar with the tactics for example and you and your group wipes.

how do you come up with a quick strategy without having to study it in advance?

"What killed us?"
    *The frontal cone from the boss*
    "Well, I guess we stand behind the boss next time then".

"What killed us?"
    *The AOE-bomb mechanic*
    "Well, better stay spread then".

"What killed us?"
    *The adds overwhelmed us*
    "Well, might need to prioritise them over the boss I guess".

"What killed us?"
    *Some big spell got casted*
    "Interrupt rotation it is".

Ask "What killed us", Identify the reason, then identify the solution. Same goes for any fight no matter how complicated. You just have to iterate through those 3 steps a lot more times if the boss has 20 different mechanics than if it has 3.