A question for MM hunters on Argus

How do you handle your 7.3 world quests? Switch to BM for them, stay MM but swap out of Lone Wolf, something else? Do you favor any particular bodyguards? And what are the questions I should be asking but don't know enough to?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    BM with bloodlust pet > MM mainly because BM deals with lone mobs and stragglers better than MM. Nighthuntress Syrenne does a lot of damage and can proc Sephuz against non stunnable mobs which is nice, but when you have some gear a bodyguard is better off doing missions. Meatball execute is nice too but kind of overkill imo
    start9

Makes sense, thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing as MM in meme specc and have no problems.

You can take BA or something other than LW for a tank pet if your worried about staying alive. The other option is stay playing the spec you want and just get the add on for group quest tracker (whatever it's called) for things you cant solo.
    Personally, I just run BM because that's what I'm dumping all my AP into right now and don't feel like joining groups for the most part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    You can take BA or something other than LW for a tank pet if your worried about staying alive. The other option is stay playing the spec you want and just get the add on for group quest tracker (whatever it's called) for things you cant solo.
    Personally, I just run BM because that's what I'm dumping all my AP into right now and don't feel like joining groups for the most part.
    You can use HandyNotes + HandyNotes Argus to find groups for rares etc. just click on the rare/skull and open a new group or choose one if there is one. Looks like some people don't know HandyNotes can do this and are installing an extra group addon which is not needed :-)
    Last edited by Micronetic; 2017-10-08 at 06:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    You can use HandyNotes + HandyNotes Argus to find groups for rares etc. just click on the rare/skull and open a new group or choose one if there is one. Looks like some people don't know HandyNotes can do this :-)
    I don't have HandyNotes. As I said, I don't really need it since I prefer to just run around and solo things anyways. I know some people that do, and that's probably the addon I was referring to. Thanks for pointing out the actual name though, as I'm sure some people will love having that info.

Deleted
    There are a few rares that I can't kill as MM for which I use the battle-mech. Other than that, MM raid spec and burst them down.

Lonewolf, lnl, posthaste, exp shot, binding, barrage and sidewinders. Use Prydaz (to avoid daze as well) and the legendary pants.

Can pretty much facetank everything and pull 4409 mobs at a time for fast wq's. Use the warframe from the vindicar for an easy elite kill if you cant find a group.

Bodyguard doesnt really matter, im using one just to get some order hall resources for the expensive argus troops (3x +100 pr wq equipped on it).

I am, as always, MM also out in the world. Using the standard raid build with ring and boots or ring and gloves. Using shroud of arcane echoes(cloak ability from the ship) Popping that buff, MD bodyguard, do a Windburst, TS wit trinket, then you have 5 sec with insane burst, wich will give the bodyguard lots of threat, and you can nuke

This is for rare hunting where you want good ST. Probably just as good with the Lights judgement, but with cloak you have an extra FD if you will

Usually I run on BM with Pridaz and bm legendary ring - good damage and exceptional survivability.

In start of Argus I ran on mm with BL pet and black arrow - also viable.

I've no problem switching over to my qapla+sephuz bm build while doing wqs. Gives a nice change of pace as for anything else I go strictly MM.

I just run with Steady Focus instead of Lone Wolf, and have a Basilisk tanking pet (Tenacity spec) on. No problems soloing any rares, and only need to occasionally heal the pet.

Faceroll everything with MM, MD the pet when pulling large packs, and you're good to go.

Same as the guy above, except I have a turtle, it almost seems to me that pets are squishier in BM. There are some bosses that do a lot of damage to pets and seem impossible to solo, but most don't, even though it is always good to keep pet topped off in case you need to misdirect a stray mob to it.

Thanks again, everyone. Looks like lots of things can work if they click for you as an individual.