Poll: Do you want Mythic+ removed?

Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Do you want Mythic+ removed?

Just curious as to what people on these forums think about mythic+ and whether or not they have been successful in your eyes.

So, simple question time. Do you want Mythic+ removed?

Personally, I love the mythic+ system. Its easy to find groups for them, especially if you are geared. It's also easy to form groups for them, and if you fail your key, you don't have your key depleted.

No, I personally enjoy running mythic+. It gives me something to do weekly, and try to beat my best runs, etc.

Nope, M+ is fine.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    M+ is literally the only reason I have to run dungeons at this point in the xpac. In previous xpacs you would only do them to help a guildie level an alt. It's fun to be able to go into a high level M+ and still see yourself kick crazy amounts of ass

No Jay.

It's a good alternative method to gearing up other than raiding. And if I recall people were going on about how Dungeons should remain relevant for the entire expansion.

Mythic+ are fun and I actually kind of enjoyed watching some of the PvE competition.

I think that Mythic+ is a great idea, it's just that the game isn't supporting it properly with regards to class design and the group finder.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I dont want it removed. I like dungeons (except for a few, like Neltharion's) and this makes 'em challenging no matter your gear.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

i am just not a fan on the speed part of M+ Id rather it just be based on completion and not timed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selky View Post
    I think that Mythic+ is a great idea, it's just that the game isn't supporting it properly with regards to class design and the group finder.
    How so? The game supports it just fine imo. People are able to make their own groups if they have trouble finding a group to go with.

Mythic + is probably my favorite aspect of this entire expansion. Legendaries are a failure imo. I have 17(swapped specs mid expac because destro sucked), and still haven't received the only one I wanted at the start of the expac. Mythic tier Raiding is far too time consuming for the average adult. I love purely group content that can be a viable option for people who have lives outside of the game and can't dedicate 20+ hours a week farming. It feels rewarding from start to finish. Unlike raids where it could be weeks or months before you get that one specific drop. At the end of every dungeon, 3 people will get loot, and if you're with friends, it generally gets to the person who needs it the most. I love mythic +, and hope they stick around for the next expac.

Eh, no. While I don't enjoy spending my time repetitively grinding the same content with time restrictions over and over, for Vendor trash, I know some of my friends do enjoy it. So why should something be removed because I don't like it, but other do?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Just curious as to what people on these forums think about mythic+ and whether or not they have been successful in your eyes.

So, simple question time. Do you want Mythic+ removed?
    Removed? Naa. Even though personally I think M+ is absolute garbage alot of people seem to enjoy it and that’s fine.
    I just don’t bother with it anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    How so? The game supports it just fine imo. People are able to make their own groups if they have trouble finding a group to go with.
    Too many dps, not enough healers and tanks. Thats the issue. By starting a group you just take the spot of another dps player.

Gearing a tank/heal offspec including some AP farm and experience is the only long term solution. But as long as you have many dps players, you will always have issues.

Deleted
    There are 2 things i do in wow, arena and m+.
    I quitted raiding, cuz there were only 5-6 player who carried the rest of the raid in mythic raid. Playing with other 4 good players is a lot more fun.

Deleted
    Why should it be removed? I am not running m+ except occasional low keys, but... why do you ask that? People are enjoying this type of game. And they even managed to add some new dungeons once in a while in this expansion, which is more than we got in WoD. If mythic+ had this positive effect on dungeon content, then it should rather stay.

Edit: Jaylock, nevermind. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by drivec View Post
    i am just not a fan on the speed part of M+ Id rather it just be based on completion and not timed.
    As long as you don't wipe over and over its really not timed until you get into the uber-high keys where raw dps is an issue. Even at a current 15 staying alive is harder than making the time limit. The problem with doing it with no timer at all is that there is no downside to single pulling each mob in a pack at high levels with chain CC and that's kind of boring with how most of the current afixes work.

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    Too many dps, not enough healers and tanks. Thats the issue. By starting a group you just take the spot of another dps player.

Gearing a tank/heal offspec including some AP farm and experience is the only long term solution. But as long as you have many dps players, you will always have issues.
    It comes from WoW's imbalance in Group comp. Most modern MMO's use 4 player groups, 1 heal, 1 tank, 2 dps, with wow still using 1 to 1 to 3 and that being exacerbated by raids doing things like 2 tanks, 4 healers and 12 dps. WoW's old, it runs on old MMO systems, and I doubt a ratio rebalance would work at this stage of the game.

Deleted
    No !

But a come back of challenge mode

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post

Or you can join a guild, be social, and never have these issues again.
    Mythic+ is an alternative form of progress from raiding, not from being social in an MMO