Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    some overlap

but ones a mental abnormality and ones physical
    Evidence is that being trans is the result of prenatal hormones impacting the brain.

And to be frank, intersex doesn't have a clear definition. I have AIS (mild to partial, somewhere in between) and I've been both included and excluded by support groups and various criteria. Really got crapped on by a few people when I decided to transition. I even got called a "faker" despite presenting a bunch of symptoms (the most obvious being a lack of facial / body hair and a voice that never dropped).

In what way is this not the parents fault?
    When needing psychological assistants why can't they search it themselves?
    Wth
    Chief Warlock of the Brothers of Darkness, Lord of the Thirteen Hells, Master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the undead, and the mayor of a little village up the coast. Very scenic during spring time. You should visit sometime

Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    Don't worry, it doesn't matter what you feel.
    Leaning towards pity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Literally how dumb the argument was.
    Holy fucking shitballs, do you even know what literally means and how to use it? You sound like some dumb broad I used to work with. Every time she would open her piehole the world literally would be in a sentence somewhere.

The day I heard her say "literally get a life" was the day I stopped listening her to inane drivel. Normally, I would just roll my eyes and groan to myself when she was speaking, because while she was quite intelligent, she was like most 20somethings, nearly braindead. Hell, in a meeting, she used literally three times in a single sentence. Three fucking times. All of them incorrectly. It took all of my self control not to throw up in my mouth.

Congratulations on raping the English language. I hope you're proud.
    Last edited by BelziBhaal; 2017-10-15 at 06:24 AM.