Can Blizzard at least TRY and make matchmaking balanced

Having an enemy team with 3-4 healers against all my team of all DPS/Tank isn't fun. I would rather have a 10-20 minute queue and at least stand a chance than a quick(ish) queue to get steamrolled.

I know Blizzard doesn't give a shit about PvP but at least do the bare minimum ffs.

they should just add a solo /duo queue with no heal / no tanks...

its bullshit i had to play 3healers 2 tanks vs 10 dps.... in warsong its like they dont even give a fuck , why is there even a role check when poeple queue up?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VexxedFox View Post
    Having an enemy team with 3-4 healers against all my team of all DPS/Tank isn't fun. I would rather have a 10-20 minute queue and at least stand a chance than a quick(ish) queue to get steamrolled.

I know Blizzard doesn't give a shit about PvP but at least do the bare minimum ffs.
    This and the issue of premades in random bgs has been an issue for a long time either Blizz doesn't care or they don't know how to fix it.
    "Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?"
    "That is the only time a man can be brave."
    -Lord Eddard Stark

If I remember right they tried to make sure teams were balanced and the queue times skyrocketed.

Nah that would require effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    they should just add a solo /duo queue with no heal / no tanks...

its bullshit i had to play 3healers 2 tanks vs 10 dps.... in warsong its like they dont even give a fuck , why is there even a role check when poeple queue up?
    They should just force people into the roles they queue as, problem solved.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Why are you asking us? Are we Blizzard's mother?
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Why are you asking us? Are we Blizzard's mother?

No, but we're the ones providing their lunch money.

having a team stacked full of the fotm dps has more influence then healers vs no healers, also when they did force healers per team ques where 20-30min, it was quickly disabled

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its a matter of lesser of two evils. Faster queues with the likelihood if imbalanced teams, vs much, much longer queue times. Many of us would rather get into a BG asap and at least take our chances than spending 50 minutes in a queue, then losing anyways.

But yes, i would like to see more available modes of play. I feel a no heals, no tank BG mode would have pretty high participation rates.

I certainly would be happy if there was an attempt to make the number of healers on each team the same. Not a fixed number, just the same number - which could be 0. I wouldn't see that affecting queue lengths for the majority, though it might make the wait longer for healers on the dominant faction. But queue lengths varying by role is something that Blizz are OK with, e.g. DPS queues in PVE

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Think it´s kinda odd though. I always Que as healer and damage and there is a lot of games I get to join as damage even though we have no healer and the opposite team has 2 healers. So, it shouldn't be to hard to at least throw people in with the right spec to make it more even.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    They should just force people into the roles they queue as, problem solved.
    It's already the case you can't change role in a battleground.

Quote Originally Posted by Philomene View Post
    It's already the case you can't change role in a battleground.
    You sure can. When people are first pulled into the staging area you can change you spec if you queue'd as multiple specs no matter what it selected you for. If you are brought in mid fight then you are stuck as whatever the game tosses you in as.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    You sure can. When people are first pulled into the staging area you can change you spec if you queue'd as multiple specs no matter what it selected you for. If you are brought in mid fight then you are stuck as whatever the game tosses you in as.
    Only if you get in as a tank/dps you can switch between those two roles, but not to healer. Likewise if you get in as healer you cant switch at all.

Change specs yes, not roles. At least not from damage to healer or healer to damage...

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    But yes, i would like to see more available modes of play. I feel a no heals, no tank BG mode would have pretty high participation rates.
    This. I have no problem with no healers on a team, so long as BOTH teams have no healers.

i dont mind the random teams, i rather like it, it gives an incentive to do well against opposite teams

what is annoying though is 5 of the same class in a 10 man battleground... looking at you disc priests