The Perfect Meal

Out of curiosity, I'm wondering if there's a meal you could put together that encompasses everything you need to be healthy for 600 calories or less per meal.

In the same vein as those crazy mono diets but instead of doing something stupid like eating only bananas for weeks on end, you have a balanced healthy meal that's precooked. You could eat the same meal, all day every day and lose weight without worrying about making a bad choice because you already made the choice.

What's a meal that tastes good and accomplishes this?

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Out of curiosity, I'm wondering if there's a meal you could put together that encompasses everything you need to be healthy for 600 calories or less per meal.

In the same vein as those crazy mono diets but instead of doing something stupid like eating only bananas for weeks on end, you have a balanced healthy meal that's precooked. You could eat the same meal, all day every day and lose weight without worrying about making a bad choice because you already made the choice.

Well, what's your healthiest, favorite thing to eat? Tailor that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Murder can be justified and to a certain extent I believe genocide can be justified aswell.

600 calories is REALLY small for a completely balanced meal. I mean, it'd be easier to balance 3 meals a day @ 600 cals each.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    600 calories is REALLY small for a completely balanced meal. I mean, it'd be easier to balance 3 meals a day @ 600 cals each.
    As well as healthy. It's hard to answer this question because he's asking for a healthy meal that will literally starve his body.
    Murder can be justified and to a certain extent I believe genocide can be justified aswell.

Deleted
    You could try intermitent fasting and consume your calories between 3pm-6pm, however as @Blueobelisk has stated 600 is too low, you can start with 1200-1500 one meal a day and a snack. Meal at 3pm and snack at 5pm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mindark View Post
    As well as healthy. It's hard to answer this question because he's asking for a healthy meal that will literally starve his body.
    It also depends on what approach you wanna take. Keto? Paleo? Low-carb? 40-40-20? Tricky as hell and 600 calories make it worse.

I didn't say 600 for the day I said 600 per meal. So something like 1800 calories a day

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The average human male body requires between 2200 and 3200 calories per day to remain healthy.
    http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/many...-day-5165.html
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Chicken and vegetables with some supplements.

Deleted
    white meat as well as veggies with fiber to cut the carbs. Avoid cheese, dairy in general. Spice things as much as possible and try MCT oil/Coconut oil as your go to cooking oil.

Omega 3 supplements as well as potassium and magnessium. Some cases requires Vitamin D, especially now that winter is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    Spice things as much as possible
    Any particular reason other than flavor?>

Deleted
    Any particular reason other than flavor?>
    Cayenne for example accelerates your metabolism. Research different spices and choose your poison.

Guys first of all we are talking about kilocalories (2200kcal is the RDA and so on).
    That said You can make a “perfect meal” for 200kcal, little more is you want more taste and creativity

600 calories? That's really small.

Hands down... if there was one meal, on average, to rule them all; it's chicken breast + brown rice (butter/salt) + broccoli
    I eat a peanut butter sammich + buttered sweet potato for breakfast... eggs + brown rice + baby spinach (w/ vinaigrette) or broccoli TWICE for both an early and late lunch... I eat chicken/fish + brown rice + broccoli for dinner. I eat more than that, but those are my actual 4 main meals of the day.

I run 8+ miles / 5 days a week so I eat tons of complex carbs or I crash mid-run, then my running-form weakens, and I end up more sore afterwards because of it. I am 6'4" and 215 lbs. Former military.

Deleted

If you ask Google the healthiest food is Lemons, so eat abunch of thoose till you hit the 600 calorie mark and your good to go i guess.

Ribeye, medium rare.

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Eggs are probably the healthiest food on the planet. I'd either have that or fatty grass fed beef. Humans don't need carbs
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)