Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirkza View Post

Jews have continually been present (in smaller numbers) in their ancient homeland, and therefore are the rightful owners of the land.

People in the past have been displaced, yes, but they also don't exist anymore, so they cannot reclaim their land. Jews DO exist, and they HAVE always lived in Israel, so their claim to the land is 100% sound.
    *apart from where this crime was commited in occupied territory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    The term "full fledged adult" is meaningless.

Nobody is ever an adult in the way you are using the word. Every criminal is a criminal because his brain did not function "properly", for if it did, he would do the rational thing and NOT be a criminal.

Hitler had a fogged mind as well. If he didn't, he'd live a life in peace and quiet. Maybe we should forgive him as well?

To hell with your stupid symphaties.

- - - Updated - - -

Jews have continually been present (in smaller numbers) in their ancient homeland, and therefore are the rightful owners of the land.

People in the past have been displaced, yes, but they also don't exist anymore, so they cannot reclaim their land. Jews DO exist, and they HAVE always lived in Israel, so their claim to the land is 100% sound.
    Their idea of laying claim to “their” land was to bomb hotels and kill police officers. I have no sympathy for them when it comes to attacks by Palestinians. They’re just getting a taste of their own medicine.

Don't lie to yourself, please...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stateless_nation

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    *apart from where this crime was commited in occupied territory.
    Haha, "occupied". Sure.

I'm sure Palestinians aren't just a mishmash of all sorts of Arabs (mostly Jordanians) who just happened to migrate there.

Funny they even call themselves Palestinians when it's just a play on the word "Philistines" who were an ancient Israeli tribe that had nothing to do with modern Arabs or Palestinians. I'm sure it's not political artistry at its best.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Don't lie to yourself, please...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stateless_nation
    I was talking about Israel. Of all the tribes that were native to the land, only Jews still continue to exist and inhabit it, which is why they are the rightful owners.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Their idea of laying claim to “their” land was to bomb hotels and kill police officers. I have no sympathy for them when it comes to attacks by Palestinians. They’re just getting a taste of their own medicine.
    You haven't moved with the times. Right-wingers have moved on from hating the jews. They like the jews now, because the jews hate the arabs.

Also, as a British nationalist you should understand that the Americans love Israel so we should love it now despite them occassionally launching massive terrorist attacks against us in the past. The good British nationalist understands that our country's interests must always be subservient to the Americans.

I was talking about Israel. Of all the tribes that were native to the land, only Jews still continue to exist and inhabit it, which is why they are the rightful owners.
    Again, stop lying please with your "only Jews"...

But whatever, I won't bother posting further -- looking at your posts in this thread you're a prime example of a delusional Jew [I assume you're one], and a hypocrite I might add, that thinks they're better than others; those self-proclaimed "God's chosen people" sort.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-10-13 at 11:51 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    He is fucking 13 years old. He doesn't even understand the consequences of his actions.

I will fucking bet if the same happened to an Israeli 13 years old then he would get into a mental institution to correct his behavior. stop with this bullshit double standard.
    It doesn't matter that he was 13. All people are of unsound mind when doing wrong things. All. Not one single person does a wrong thing but out of instinct, lack of proper reasoning, and more. Not a single. Not one. Ever. In history. We're all animals who do things out of instinct and bias.

If Arab authorities caught a Jew doing this, they'd probably treat him worse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Again, stop lying please...
    Yea, I'm sure I didn't know about Basques, Catalans, Saami people and so on whose land was taken by others!

Thank you for the insightful Wikipedia link!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    You haven't moved with the times. Right-wingers have moved on from hating the jews. They like the jews now, because the jews hate the arabs.

Also, as a British nationalist you should understand that the Americans love Israel so we should love it now despite them occassionally launching massive terrorist attacks against us in the past. The good British nationalist understands that our country's interests must always be subservient to the Americans.
    Everybody should like Jews. They are the most awesome people in history. What they underwent, nobody even actually grasps. Yet they continue to dominate in universities, scientfic achievements, etc., whilst Arabs continue to slaughter apostates, critics of their religion, and what have you.

Why wouldn't you love the one group, and hate the other?

So, the OP supports torture and bloodshed... and wants to whine about bloodshed. Is he trying to look like a hypocritical fool?

We get it, you don't like Arabs, and you want them to burn. Let me know when the Israeli government stops practicing their own version of Apartheid on innocent Palestinians.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, the OP supports torture and bloodshed... and wants to whine about bloodshed. Is he trying to look like a hypocritical fool?

We get it, you don't like Arabs, and you want them to burn. Let me know when the Israeli government stops practicing their own version of Apartheid on innocent Palestinians.
    I want justice and peace. Sometimes the means toward that is violence. Unfortunate, yes, but true.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    so you are suggesting we treat 13 arab like animal instead of a human being? people here turn more and more into hitler replicas. douchebaggery is every where :P

And you wonder why people hate israel?
    We need to end Arab barbarianism with "fire and fury".

We must fight fire with fire. Simple as.

I want justice and peace. Sometimes the means toward that is violence. Unfortunate, yes, but true.
    And a moderately-long sentence for a stabbing is justice. Sorry, beating a guy until he's dead is your desire to enact vengeance, because you are a hateful bastard... and a hypocrite.

Deleted
    And a moderately-long sentence for a stabbing is justice. Sorry, beating a guy until he's dead is your desire to enact vengeance, because you are a hateful bastard... and a hypocrite.
    It isn't stabbing. Read what I wrote. It was more. He did it in a conflict zone against an enthreatened people, and took the side of those who pose an existential threat to them.

He is no 13 year old. He is a mere animal.

Deleted
    Everybody should like Jews. They are the most awesome people in history. What they underwent, nobody even actually grasps. Yet they continue to dominate in universities, scientfic achievements, etc., whilst Arabs continue to slaughter apostates, critics of their religion, and what have you.

Why wouldn't you love the one group, and hate the other?

Judaism and Islam are actually very close to each other culturally and theologically speaking.

I neither love nor hate either. People can believe what they like. To some extent their systems, for example the excessive focus on hygiene, are survival systems optimized for an oppressive environment.

On the other hand a lot of the customs of both are backward, reactionary and occassionally disgusting.

Reactionary Muslim behaviour is well documented. Reactionary judaism less so. Did you know for example that rabbis in ultra-orthodox synagogues drink the blood out of a newly circumsized infants penis? Can you imagine how much hate muslims would get if that happened? Additionally, I don't accept that, for example, as Jews do, that women are somehow "unclean" for weeks after their period-it is extremely sexist. And as for Kosher, it is just fucking cruel and twisted.

That said I'd defend to the death the right of either to practice their religion. It just seems like there is a double-standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.

Fuck America and fuck kissing up to them. Palestine was given to terrorists because of them. When said terrorists end up being on the receiving end of terrorism then that's just poetry.

10+ Year Old Account
    13 seems old enough to understand you shouldn't stab people. Yeah yeah he is 13, so what, if you are old enough to inflict mortal wounds then I say you can suffer the same fate as anybody else who makes a choice.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Judaism and Islam are actually very close to each other culturally and theologically speaking.

I neither love nor hate either. People can believe what they like. To some extent their systems, for example the excessive focus on hygiene, are survival systems optimized for an oppressive environment.

On the other hand a lot of the customs of both are backward, reactionary and occassionally disgusting.

Reactionary Muslim behaviour is well documented. Reactionary judaism less so. Did you know for example that rabbis in ultra-orthodox synagogues drink the blood out of a newly circumsized infants penis? Can you imagine how much hate muslims would get if that happened? Additionally, I don't accept that, for example, as Jews do, that women are somehow "unclean" for weeks after their period-it is extremely sexist. And as for Kosher, it is just fucking cruel and twisted.

That said I'd defend to the death the right of either to practice their religion. It just seems like there is a double-standard.
    Jews don't practice their ancient laws. In fact, you can interpret their laws to have been local and time-bound, whereas Islamic laws cannot. They are to be practiced until the Last Day.

Are you actually comparing Israel and Islamic states?

Do you know what would happen if you posted on the web "I really want separation of church and state! " whilst living in Saudi Arabia?

It isn't stabbing. Read what I wrote. It was more. He did it in a conflict zone against an enthreatened people, and took the side of those who pose an existential threat to them.

He is no 13 year old. He is a mere animal.
    Like I said, your bigotry is shining through loud and clear. He is a kid, an adolescent.

Let me know when you want to get upset at the Israeli government for practicing their version of Apartheid.

Let me know when you want to get upset at the 18-month sentence for the Israeli soldier who shot a downed suspect in cold blood.

Until then, you are a hypocrite, and a bigoted one at that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Fuck America and fuck kissing up to them. Palestine was given to terrorists because of them. When said terrorists end up being on the receiving end of terrorism then that's just poetry.
    How fascinating. A right-winger with an independent thought system. I thought you were extinct as a species.

Deleted
    Like I said, your bigotry is shining through loud and clear. He is a kid, an adolescent.

Let me know when you want to get upset at the Israeli government for practicing their version of Apartheid.

Let me know when you want to get upset at the 18-month sentence for the Israeli soldier who shot a downed suspect in cold blood.

Until then, you are a hypocrite, and a bigoted one at that.
    I do gladly oppose unnecessary violence against anybody. Even against Arabs.

However, Jews are the ones who are under grave danger, and that is why I am highlighting what happens to THEM.

I do gladly oppose unnecessary violence against anybody. Even against Arabs.

However, Jews are the ones who are under grave danger, and that is why I am highlighting what happens to THEM.
    You just called for unnecessary violence against people... especially Arabs.

Well, one can easily argue that the Palestinians are under grave danger. After all, they are being systematically oppressed by the Israeli government. Where's your outrage?

The Israeli soldier who executed the downed attack suspect was sentenced to 18 months, where's your outrage?

I'll wait for you to speak out on them, shall I hold my breath?