Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I love this blind spot and ignorance as to not want to acknowledge reality and what history lead us to this point and still effects Chicago to this day. Basically you’re just another guy who doesn’t know shit trying to marginalize people and make it all of other people’s fault.

By the way Chicago is also one of the most beautiful and powerful cities in the fucking world next to NYC especially in terms of the economic and strategic power in Midwest you have no clue what you’re talking about.
    I lived there for sometime and have had family in chicago pd. I know plenty about it. I also know the mob hasnt had a foothold there for some time and your full of shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    I lived there for sometime and have had family in chicago pd. I know plenty about it. I also know the mob hasnt had a foothold there for some time and your full of shit.
    Great I’ve got family there and addition to fucking the mob history cops and politicians being on the take is another issue. So bad precinct have had to be shut down and politicians have gone to jail.

I’ve been to Chicago much it’s a beautiful place but expensive as fuck.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    They are saying that since criminals are expected to be criminals, their actions are excusable in comparison to the extremely few amount of killings cops are responsible for. You are trying very hard to defend their stance, making it a justifiable conclusion that you share their views.
    No, when did that person say the actions are excusable? I want you to point it out. You keep saying that is what they said, but they have even come back to say that's not what was said, nor was it meant that way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Well duh. Liberals won't admit it.. CNN has indoctrinated them into believing cops are genocidal maniacs out to kill black people.
    And conservatives won't admit the rest of that study, which showed police are more likely to use every other single type of force against black people. Everyone loves to cherry pick data. It's the sign of a disingenuous person.

This thread is a fucking trainwreck. OP is a troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.