Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Arcanocrystal from veiled argunite

Has anyone got an arcanocrystal on marksman loot from the veiled argunite yet?

7+ Year Old Account
    picture wont work
    but got a 930 one with avoidance
    i have also seen others with a 935 with sockets from the vendor

but also it can drop for ALL SPECS its not like marksmen just cant
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-09-18 at 04:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I got 3 melee chars with this trinket from veiled argunite but i cant seem to get it on my marksman hunter =(

Friend of mine had a guildmate get a 935 one with socket I believe.

(Yeah, I know, rates up there with "well my girlfriend - she's from Canada you wouldn't know her - got a 950 with socket!")

They exist, and I'm sure you can find profiles of people who have them.

And by they exist I of course mean exist for other people, because 50 tries later I'm still only getting PvP badge bullshit.

I got a 915 one with avoidance on my druid. It's pretty cool.

Got a 910 with socket, happy a f

Yeah another raider got a 910 Arcano (with socket) last week and just got a Blood Thirsty trinket (not sure ilevel) this week from the vendor. That is where all my veiled argunite goes - trinkets.

Deleted
    I got one with MM spec. It works

Quote Originally Posted by Ampel View Post
    I got one with MM spec. It works
    Nice just needed to make sure since i have only gotten it on melees and not as ranged yet.

Deleted
    From PTR testing with 400 trinket tokens, a wowhead poster got one Arcanocrystal. So droprate is around 0.25%. Farm for only one token a day and it's not unlikely that you could be farming it for the rest of the expansion without seeing it.

Deleted
    i got mine from first token 915 + socket

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well 0,25% sounds a bit low but still this counts all trinkets for all raids and dungeons in Legion as well as all the different forms of stat stick trinkets and the pvp trinkets. And I doubt all are equally likely. Wowhead gives a 0,7% chance for the Arcanocrystal http://www.wowhead.com/item=153216/r...tains:0-2+1-18
    0,25% is a calculation based on 1 user who kept buying it till he got it to drop... not the actual rate.
    Even Wowhead is not exactly accurate; albeit it is a lot closer... seen how it uses about 100-times the data the quoted PTR tester did.

Assuming equal drop chances, the chances of getting an Arcanocrystal can be found simply by counting the number of possible outcomes.

However, nothing says it actually IS equal chances. Going by what my guild has been getting, it's probably not unreasonable to suspect there is a certain weighting to it. WQ rewards and dungeon loot seem a lot more common than current-tier raid gear. Of course that's a very limited sample size, and may very well just be coincidence.

Personally, I've been going strong since the patch, averaging a little over 1 trinket a day on two characters. Yesterday my warlock finally got a 910 Arcano with a socket, but my hunter is still firmly in "nothing remotely useful"-territory. Neither character has gotten a single ToS trinket, but one guildie did get Moonglaives.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well WoWHead is also biased in favor of the arcanocrystal since the arcanocrystal can drop for ANY spec of a relinquished token while many of the other trinkets will only drop for a subset of specs.
    It also doesn't show scepter of betrayal; which i myself have gotten twice already... So it's safe to say it still lacks a lot of data before we can consider it accurate.

Slightly OT but an ex-trial from my guild got this on day 1 of 7.3.

So gotta farm for this again when new and final cap is out? 980? Pretty sure good trinkets and gear have less chance to drop than the other undesirable junk

Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    Slightly OT but an ex-trial from my guild got this on day 1 of 7.3.

And are they still playing or are they out enjoying the car they got from selling their account?

It's a shame that a trinket like that is so powerful... trinkets are suppose to do something more imo even if it's just a simple stat proc. The arcano crystal or other stat sticks might as well be necklaces or rings cause that's what they pretty much are.

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    It's a shame that a trinket like that is so powerful... trinkets are suppose to do something more imo even if it's just a simple stat proc. The arcano crystal or other stat sticks might as well be necklaces or rings cause that's what they pretty much are.
    I think it's fine if there's a few exceptions. Arcanocrystal is perhaps a bit over the top considering even super low ones can beat a lot of mythic trinkets. But in principle, there being a competitive stat stick or two among the myriad of other trinkets with procs/use effects isn't all that bad.