Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    Mechagnome Firatha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    B.C/US-Kel'Thuzad
    Posts
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Yes, I trust what you have to say random forum user, more than people I know that are on the PTR. It might be different for testing purposes, but when are you empowered by the titan's outside of that encounter?

    Also if both procs are available outside of that encounter what this means is that all of the trinkets are a bit overtuned, save maybe for the proc chance. For reference I possess a 910 Goblet of Nightmarish Ichor trinket from Il'gynoth. It has 2264 Agi/Str on it, and the proc provides 3379 Versatility for 10 seconds.

    The only bad thing I see about this tank trinket is that the 2nd proc is a proc at all. Should be on use, or only able to proc when your hp reaches say sub 35%.
    Or you could go read the giant news post on wowhead that explains it but I guess that would be too much work for you to look it up yourself next time don't try and be a smart ass when your told you don't know something take a second to check http://www.wowhead.com/news=273700/a...or-build-25255
    Last edited by Firatha; 2017-10-14 at 07:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    That was Gawker. NeoGAF was a SJW cesspit too though. Imagine MMO-Champion but focused on "games" instead of WoW. Now replace every mod with Endus. and every poster with sarahtasher, and Tennisace That's NeoGAF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Ok, sounds great, I love Anita Sarkeesian, I think she is an amazing mind, wandering human being, and has very important views on a lot of issues
    Well that explains a lot.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    Or you could go read the giant news post on wowhead that explains it but I guess that would be too much work for you to look it up yourself next time don't try and be a smart ass when your told you don't know something take a second to check http://www.wowhead.com/news=273700/a...or-build-25255
    Or you could take a chill pill and not be unnecessarily aggressive for no reason, I'm just making conversation. No reason to be hostile.

    When you claim to have information provide a source. Not difficult. I'm sorry you're likely an undersexed nerd with no job (or a really bad one) that feels like people who don't see every post in real time as they become available is a lesser person, but that's because you could probably go play in traffic on a crowded highway and I guarantee relatively few people would care.

    Infracted
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2017-10-14 at 11:45 AM.

  3. #43
    Mechagnome Firatha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    B.C/US-Kel'Thuzad
    Posts
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Or you could take a chill pill and not be unnecessarily aggressive for no reason, I'm just making conversation. No reason to be hostile, unless you're an undersexed nerd my dude.
    The opening to your first reply comes off 100% smart ass at least going by how 99% of these forums act.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    That was Gawker. NeoGAF was a SJW cesspit too though. Imagine MMO-Champion but focused on "games" instead of WoW. Now replace every mod with Endus. and every poster with sarahtasher, and Tennisace That's NeoGAF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Ok, sounds great, I love Anita Sarkeesian, I think she is an amazing mind, wandering human being, and has very important views on a lot of issues
    Well that explains a lot.

  4. #44
    I guess the priorities would be:

    - Guild involvement/attendance/how communicative they are
    - Kind of newer member but performing amazing so you want to keep them

    And that's it. I believe someone being an officer/GM shouldn't give them more of a priority over others. Most likely, though, the officers and the GM will be included in the first priority category. Then they would just alternate between officers and members who are in that category, to avoid guild drama.

  5. #45
    Mechagnome Firatha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    B.C/US-Kel'Thuzad
    Posts
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    I guess the priorities would be:

    - Guild involvement/attendance/how communicative they are
    - Kind of newer member but performing amazing so you want to keep them

    And that's it. I believe someone being an officer/GM shouldn't give them more of a priority over others. Most likely, though, the officers and the GM will be included in the first priority category. Then they would just alternate between officers and members who are in that category, to avoid guild drama.
    That would work for most non mythic guilds any mythic guild will use that as a likely base but adding the math for who its best for ontop of the stuff you listed other wise its not much different then a mount lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    That was Gawker. NeoGAF was a SJW cesspit too though. Imagine MMO-Champion but focused on "games" instead of WoW. Now replace every mod with Endus. and every poster with sarahtasher, and Tennisace That's NeoGAF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Ok, sounds great, I love Anita Sarkeesian, I think she is an amazing mind, wandering human being, and has very important views on a lot of issues
    Well that explains a lot.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    The top DPS classes used most in progression will get them. Simple as that.
    bonus loot isnt given to dps first.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Or you could take a chill pill and not be unnecessarily aggressive for no reason, I'm just making conversation. No reason to be hostile.

    When you claim to have information provide a source. Not difficult. I'm sorry you're likely an undersexed nerd with no job (or a really bad one) that feels like people who don't see every post in real time as they become available is a lesser person, but that's because you could probably go play in traffic on a crowded highway and I guarantee relatively few people would care.
    why so aggressive? Maybe if you didn't talk crap no one would yell at you.
    If they're fighting it's our best chance to save them britches.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    bonus loot isnt given to dps first.

    - - - Updated - - -



    why so aggressive? Maybe if you didn't talk crap no one would yell at you.
    Having bad information = talking crap? I wasn't aggressive, my post was a response to an aggressive post. Maybe if you didn't get mad because some people have outdated information there wouldn't be an issue? By the way there is a term for someone who gets mad at someone for simply having outdated information: mentally ill.

  8. #48
    To the top DPS who has been raiding with us the longest - mind you we are a fresh guild made up from veterans thats been raiding for 6 weeks.

    What we will be doing however, is excluding myself and the other 3 gms from the first one. We've been in ICC and we've seen the drama it causes when officers who know other in RL gave priority on shadowmourne to their RL mate.

    Even though the guy was good it caused uproar about fairness, then it caused half the raiding team to leave in Cataclysm when the same thing happened with the staff. Seeing as we label ourselves social progression, it won't make too much difference if our 4th best dps gets it over our 1st (who is a RL mate, officer)

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    The opening to your first reply comes off 100% smart ass at least going by how 99% of these forums act.
    Smart ass? What are you 50? Get a grip. You took something personal that wasn't personal and lashed out. Clam down dude, the vast majority of people playing this game don't even know those trinkets are a thing, let alone how they work, it's not like any information about them has been shared a lot everywhere around the game. Literally first thing I've seen outside of some friends on PTR that haven't been able to get them to proc, and most are saying those procs are only active on Argus the Unmaker. I'm okay with being wrong, but show me data...you did sure but with attitude.

    Back on topic: this trinket is a good example of why guild leaders should never be raid leaders/in charge of loot. Too much potential conflict of interest. I'll just say this, I hope the guy posting that the first such trinket you can get is a guaranteed drop, but otherwise there is no such thing as a good guild that would be giving these things out in any method other than what will make your raid group better, and outside of an item being specifically for heals or tanks, those items are always 100% better going to your dps (assuming they're not garbage players and such).
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-10-14 at 08:17 AM.

  10. #50
    Scarab Lord Phookah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Zebes, SR-21
    Posts
    4,592
    Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    My favorite combination of traits: arrogant and wrong.

    To the rest of you, don't even bother trying to argue with Clueless Joe Jackson here. There is zero chance he'll pick up on what he's totally wrong about and he'll continue to dickishly keep trying to act like he was right all along. I.e, he tries to say now he meant 1M DPS with Antorus gear when he actually very clearly said 1M DPS now and 1.5M with Antorus gear. He's just a clown.
    The best part is how he misses the entire point, that 1 million dps only ends up giving 28k hps on average. So what if you do 1.5? Oooooh, now you get 42k hps! Game breaking.

    OT: You won't handle it, the game will. Not sure why everyone seems to think this trinket is magically going to follow its own special rules for dropping and being equipped. Nope, it'll likely be like every other legendary. (Except it'll drop from Argus The Unmaker instead of erry'where.)

  11. #51
    In the case that 4 random procs = pantheon buff, we will just distribute them by a mixture of biggest output upgrade (which is a mix of player, class, current trinket) and excluding trials at launch.

    In the end, gear in a mythic guild is purely a tool to clear m ore bosses.
    Main: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eedleyo/simple
    Alt1: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...t/Faymi/simple
    Alt2: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eedlezz/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •