Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    At least they're trying.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonthor View Post
    Going through their discord channels it seems that a lot of people did not get banned who actively used the bots as well.

That's either pure luck or some screw up with Blizzard detection.

At least they won't be around for a while and people who got banned for 6 months/1year will miss out on the new raid xd
    Nah just usually means Wave 2 hasn't hit. They do these things in waves. The best part is after Wave 1 when people go "I'm clear, hahah you guys suck you got caught. Continues on botting and days later "WTF I got banned? Blizzard so dumb I'm gonna sue/petition constantly/ddos/etc"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Probably using something else. I know people who've used it almost religiously (and I've used it quite liberally too) who haven't been banned.
    Dunno, I know him for a few years now, didn't strike me as some botter, he just logs on for raids and his WQ's really.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrmbane View Post
    Why he didn't used WoW Head or simply creat character and check gear in wardrobe?
    I have no idea why, we just heard the news from him today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    Dunno, I know him for a few years now, didn't strike me as some botter, he just logs on for raids and his WQ's really.
    Well, first case of someone getting banned for it that I know of then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Well, first case of someone getting banned for it that I know of then.
    Well, that's unlucky.
    As I stated before, it's only a 24hr ban, so not harm done.

I never had any bot and got 6 month ban today. I don't understand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    i got banned but i didnt cheat wtf i gonna sue blizzard
    Sue blizzard for what? Their game, their rules. You are nothing in their eyes and correct they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    This is Rediculous.
    I’ve never once used a rotation bot.
    I’ve never used Tmorph.
    I’ve never used the helper program.
    I’ve never used any of he other garbage they banned people for. I can’t believe I have to take the time to login and play without issue because I’m not dumb enough to mess around.

The tears are tasty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loooolz.looolz View Post
    Got suspended and I didn't do sh**. I was suspended once in 2016 for it, but since my unban from 6 months I did not use anything, and now got suspended again. I hope they review some false positives.
    "I cheated before and got caught but this time i got caught again but i didn't cheat" boohoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

7+ Year Old Account
    Fortunately rotation bots are never programmed well enough to account for each fight and guild's needs. If your guild is competent enough you should be able to weed out the people failing their tasks, be it not enough dps, or not enough prioritized damage.

The rotation bots are horrible at delaying certain abilities for particular add-swaps, for example. We figured out one of our hunters was using a rotation bot based on his inability to do enough burst aoe damage on a fight. He lied about it, of course, but still couldn't fix his issue. In our mind either he was botting or just absolutely trash at the game. Either way we looked to replace him immediately. He got banned 2 weeks later and still tried to lie to us, saying he was quitting the game because of boredom. What a kid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Has it been half a year already? Blizzard sure take their time with taking out the trash.
    Because that's half a year of subs that they got. If Blizz really cleaned up WoW on a consistent basis like they police Overwatch, for example, they'd lose a ton more. The execs at Acti/Blizz are too greedy for that.

Nothing new, this has been rampant since at least MoP in rated PvP, meanwhile some of the "better" raiders learned that rotation bots helped them beat the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    Agreed for a multi-player game. But for a single player one, cheating is all fine to me.
    But that is single player, what you do doesn't really matter. In MM or MMO's there has to be punishments and limits.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Fortunately rotation bots are never programmed well enough to account for each fight and guild's needs. If your guild is competent enough you should be able to weed out the people failing their tasks, be it not enough dps, or not enough prioritized damage.

The rotation bots are horrible at delaying certain abilities for particular add-swaps, for example. We figured out one of our hunters was using a rotation bot based on his inability to do enough burst aoe damage on a fight. He lied about it, of course, but still couldn't fix his issue. In our mind either he was botting or just absolutely trash at the game. Either way we looked to replace him immediately. He got banned 2 weeks later and still tried to lie to us, saying he was quitting the game because of boredom. What a kid.
    Rotation bots are shit if not configured properly. You can toggle your cooldowns and aoe with keybindings. A proper configured rotation bot can wreck havoc. I remember I played against a destrolock in wod, and he sniped every fucking add at 20% hp for soul shard genereation, a real talent, or botter? Who knows. The rotation bot forums are open for everyone to read, and the shit you can do with a payed rotation routine is sick.
    Thankfully, it seems boting is dying, didn't think Blizzard would win, but all those mains, just banned and their new account's will have to spend many months catching up with legendaries the way it is.

I don't buy the "I never cheated/botted but got banned" crowd. I'm sure mistakes happen, but I just don't believe them. They triggered the program that searchers for botters.

I havea guildie that got banned for using Tmorph or whatever it is. Thing is, he only used it TWICE and it was to check how his character would look like with the gear when he changed his race. He did change his race twice after using it also.
    So he cheated in order to see how his character would look and you think paying money should get him off the hook?`
    Glad that person is banned.

Quote Originally Posted by spacebuddha View Post
    how much i hated it when you are farming and some botting idiots mine your shit away in front of you from under the map -.-
    glad blizzard puts that much effort in removing those as*****s
    Lol. That hasnt been a real thing for almost 2 years. Do you even play the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo83 View Post
    I never had any bot and got 6 month ban today. I don't understand.
    You and all other who were banned didn't do nuffin.

ALL innocent, Wrongly banned!

/s
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

I havea guildie that got banned for using Tmorph or whatever it is. Thing is, he only used it TWICE and it was to check how his character would look like with the gear when he changed his race. He did change his race twice after using it also.
    he wasn't banned for using Tmorph, he was banned for using something else and is saying that all he used was Tmorph as an excuse
    Last edited by Dizzeeyooo; 2017-10-13 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    It's better this way, we get a healthy dose of salt every 6 months.
    Nah. Lifetime bans mean a lifetime dose of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    That's nice, would be nicer If Blizz looked at the fake-casualties that get caught In such bans who never actually botted or did anything against WoW's terms and reevaluated them. But nooo, that'd actually take effort and time. Just let them stay banned for a couple of years and forgotten In the pit of the banned, cause It surely doesn't matter that veteran players are getting banned for no reason and are worth like 100 casual subscribers.
    If people were wrongfully banned they can appeal and get looked at. People on these very forums have given examples of exactly that happening and getting unbanned.

However, in your case, things are different. This isn't about people being wrongfully banned. This is about you. You DESERVED your ban and should never be unbanned for what you did. We all know how many times you've changed your story. At least this time around you've figured out to try and skirt around mentioning that crusade.