Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    if you are legit innocent a higher level support agent can usually find that out. just make sure you are using the correct procedures (a regular ticket might not be it). getting them on the phone usually also helps due to human nature etc.
    Even with human nature, they didn't know what happened, they only see ''their data'' and i know it's false-positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    Them being a 10 year veteran with over 1760 days played means they have played on average roughly 12 hours a day, every single day, for 10 years.... or they just offline botted. One of them is more likely than the other IMO.

Trust me i'm real, and i am not even a multiboxer.

For some ppl the game is a way of life, or a ''spare tire'' for hundred reasons, don't misjudge something you never seen before.

If i was a botter/cheater for real, i couldn't keep the same account for 10years and definitely have some ''abuse history'' but this is not the case at all here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonthor View Post
    Sad about guilds who lost some of their core members 'feelsbadman'.
    If only there was some way they could have preemptively protected themselves from getting banned through a certain kind of behavior. Hard times.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    The first couple of years were the best, they'd go to the Customer Support Forums with their "Din'do NUFFIN!" posts, and would get dismantled by the CS reps there. "According to our records, your account was accessed from a far away, exotic location, and you're in the US." REKT. (That was back in the paid leveling years) The logic knots they'd try to foist, the threats of lawsuits, it was always epic. They've since learned they can't talk their way out of a ban. The best were the posts by little kids trying to sound adult, and threatening Blizzard if they didn't get their account back RIGHT NOW.

The best banwave was the first Rust Storm on Diablo II, it wiped out millions of Stones Of Jordan, the crying on various forums was several salty ocean's worth.
    I was one of those that got banned years ago for paying for leveling (start of BC).
    It legit had the effect they were looking for, as my second (and current) account hasn't done anything in the decade+ i've had it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Iv been using tmorph for 5 years and didnt get banned get shrekt blizzard
    I'm going to miss Tmorph. Frostmourne on my Frost DK (why would we reforge it into two blades?) and Doomhammer on my Ele Shaman (because reasons) are all I used it for. It was great and didn't hurt anybody. I think the game is worse off without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    I was under the impression that it runs pretty much all the time you're running a Blizzard game. Scanning the list of running tasks isn't particularly intensive.

Then it logs them silently, ready for the next ban wave.
    It may have 2 modes... one light mode who run silent but not very effective, allthough is there for obvious hacks, security, etc. And I guess there is 1 mode that goes full scan to catch everyone. I am sure I have read explaining that when warden goes full scan, it affects the game and the servers a lot.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    People will only appreciate bots when the AH economy goes to shit. More bots = more supply = cheaper AH prices
    Time to buy gold by token before gold going down?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    What i find more amusing, look at the post from the bot dev, it's like they don't even give a shit about their customers, i sincerely don't understand how they manage to be so popular with such attitude
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas"... so they say
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    I'm going to miss Tmorph. Frostmourne on my Frost DK (why would we reforge it into two blades?) and Doomhammer on my Ele Shaman (because reasons) are all I used it for. It was great and didn't hurt anybody. I think the game is worse off without it.
    Chances are it'll be back.. Eventually.