Poll: Would you like leveling from 1 to Max to be more Fun and interesting?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    I have like 15 characters at 100+ thanks to the pre-Legion Invasions. I honestly can't say I care about talents from 1-60.

I'd like to say that I voted Yes to your poll. Because on it's own merit I feel I owe it a yes.

As for everything you said... No, I'd have to give it a hard No. I played through the entirety of vanilla and I do not miss those stupid trees in the slightest. Not like everyone didn't just choose the optimal "cookie cutter" design anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    Because it's boring and unnecessarily complex? Like adding 50 10 Strength nodes surely makes the game so much more enjoyable - especially in a game where you don't have stat requirements and where you 100% always follow the one best build. Yea, let's just throw a 500-nodes talent tree at everyone to hide the fact that 95% of it is irrelevant.
    I was explaining this to a friend of mine who is a huge PoE fan, he rage so hard at me) calling me Diablo fanboi, every time i read that PoE talent system is so good and complicate i facepalm myself, it's just smoke and mirrors

Could be a fun way to keep the artifact system. Minus the endless of course.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    You can level 1-60 within like... a few hours??
    What is the point investing Blizzard's time in something that irrelevant?
    That is my major point we should make 1 - 60 matter more, so that new players who come to World of Warcraft enjoy playing the game, I have had many friends who just quitted after reaching level 30 or 40, since it just feels like you are Grinding and there is little to none enjoyment (For example Challenging Elite quest, Group quest, Reputations (rewords), engaging dungeons "With out players with Heirlooms" Ecc.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Just go back to the Cataclysm talent trees, they were the best solution... Not filled with needless talents like before, not meaningless "does this fight have AoE or ST?" "choices" like now.

They were the vanilla talents without all the super weak filler talents that people hated (seriously go look at them in a cata talent calculator, they are all significant effects). If there is one thing Cata did right it was the talent trees.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-10-14 at 06:48 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axaion View Post
    Just make the talent trees like Path of Exile

Ooooh i can already hear the cries of a million angry players.
    there would be a million more who would be happy, and a million more of Vanilla players would return to World of Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Axaion View Post
    Just make the talent trees like Path of Exile

Ooooh i can already hear the cries of a million angry players.
    then everyone just googles the best talent tree for their build. that kind of thing belongs in diablo like 2 had. but blizzard have shown they hope the average player has 60 IQ with diablo 3 and removed all choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    then everyone just googles the best talent tree for their build. that kind of thing belongs in diablo like 2 had. but blizzard have shown they hope the average player has 60 IQ with diablo 3 and removed all choice.

Because wow turning into diablo 3 is better than diablo 2, (which PoE talent trees most certainly are not)

Id prefer the old talent trees, just fixed and with more stuff to fill in.

Also, you dont -need- the best talents to perform pretty well either, i for one am doing just fine for my ilvl with as a sub rogue, with DFA, but without Nightstalker or MoS.

Deleted
    Your poll has little to do with what you say in the post. Sure a vast majority of people wants leveling to be fun and interesting. But you don't ask about your idea. Just a talent system which rewards a point per level, meh, not enought to make the experience fun. Some more changes would be needed to make leveling interesting.