Poll: Would you like to see it happen ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: 10 vs 10 mode

10 vs 10 mode

Will Blizz ever add one ? like , as a brawl at least ... or maybe a separate mode ?
    2Pac Forever !

Deleted
    No. Issues with Groupfinder. Issues with Matchmaking. Issues with Balancing. Possible Issues with the old SC2 engine.

Most likely too much coding for too little gains. I wouldn't mind story mode though (5 players vs scripted scenario of AI)

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    No. Issues with Groupfinder. Issues with Matchmaking. Issues with Balancing. Possible Issues with the old SC2 engine.
    Well whatever they do about it , they will most likely never solve the problem completely ... It is just too complicated , I mean they already are bad at balancing QM Matchmaking , what's the point of not making a new and interesting mode just because of that ?

Also about the SC2 Engine ... They can add a CPU Utilization just so the game can use more CPU power for a much bigger battleground with more actions without entirely reworking the engine (which by far , it would take a long time and wouldn't be worth it)

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Most likely too much coding for too little gains. I wouldn't mind story mode though (5 players vs scripted scenario of AI)
    It will be fun tho , sure it will take some work but still it'll be damn fun
    2Pac Forever !

I think there would be too many issues with the sc2 engine to make this a possibility, however I do think that a pve 10 player mode could be doable and pve modes are something a few of the devs have mentioned wanting in blizzcons of past.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

It'd drastically ramp up requirements for the game aswell since you now have to load in actions if 19 other players instead of the usual 9. So overall it seems pretty unlikely.

A 10 player pve brawl though. I do look forward to a pve mode like Warchasers from wc3 map mod.

Dont think the engine in its current state can handle 20 players even as a brawl.

Deleted
    Sure, if they make the connection better. I don't remember a game without at least 1 A.I. replacing a player due to DC (either quick or the permanent one)

Absolutely not, people would get globaled with wombo combos to fast for healers to do anything. game would be toxic

10+ Year Old Account
    There's keybinds to select players 1 through 20 so yeah.

Deleted
    Would be nice as a brawl, 20 heroes no duplicates plz!

Quote Originally Posted by Zapanth View Post
    Absolutely not, people would get globaled with wombo combos to fast for healers to do anything. game would be toxic
    Each Hero gains 20 Armor, plus up to an additional 20 Armor the more their team is outmatched.

Also +max health is viable and probably better (like a flat amount, +5,000)

10+ Year Old Account
    will never happen. EVER.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.