Deleted

S.priest Legendary Spreadsheet. Help!

Hey, i just got my spriest dinged to 110 and will reroll to it during Antorus. My question is if someone here can clarify what legendaries work best when it comes to ST. I'm very confused by the HowToPriest spreadsheet as i am not familiar with the abbreviations.

Thanks for the help.

7+ Year Old Account
    Generally speaking, Belt and Sephuz are the best for most situations even without Sephuz proc. Most legendaries are actually close in terms of dps gain so if you don't get the bis, you can still rank just fine. Belt makes the rotation smoother as it allows for Mind Blast to be used more often as a filler while also increasing your overall dmg and insanity generation.

For questing / dungeons, chest + belt

For raids, Sephuz + belt

Prydaz is also pretty nice, for survivability

10+ Year Old Account
    As has been stated above, most legendaries are very close in terms of output. With access to all legendaries, your go-to for raids should be belt+sephuz. For dungeons/questing I really like running sephuz+chest (and change to sephuz+belt for bosses).

What is alternative to Sephuz? Have mained sPriest whole xpac and have every legendary except Sephuz. Effing thing just won't drop. I've been running Shoulders and belt.

Sephuz just dropped for me recently as well. I see the gains in Sephuz + Belt.

As everyone stated the DPS gains are similar depending on the situation, but I cannot help but miss the passive damage increase of Bracers + Belt combo. Once there are 2Ts or even long lived adds, the passive Vbolt damage increase is very nice on extended fights.

Otherwise, Chest + belt/sephuz/bracers for that BOOM feeling when you Void Eruption is nice in M+ and world trash.