Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    If half of what this guy says, blizzard would actually make it happen, holy shit I would be so in love with wow again...
    Last edited by kibil; 2017-10-19 at 01:13 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Too much spec. Blizzard cant optimization our spec. You wanna more? How do u think will look balanse ?

i was sold on the polearm and shield spec for warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    I want to look you in the eyes as your morals fly out the window. I want to watch the righteousness leave your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    So many people falling for this one.
    Falling for something =/= liking something

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    So many people falling for this one.
    People are just bored shitless and hungry for any legit-looking news.

Even I still pop in and have a look if anyone was particularly humorous or insightful...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Well, I suspect if they modified each class so that it could do that, especially if they picked two already-existing specs for DPS classes to make into tank and healer, that would not be very well-received.

If they merely moved towards it, with each class getting a 4th spec that added one of whatever that class was lacking, that might be possible. Wouldn't solve anything except boredom but still.

It makes as much sense as several ACTUAL leaks did, when we didn't have the context or information to make sense of them. That's part of what makes a good "leak" I think - you have to have those odd gaps and "Man what?!" bits. Too neat is NEVER real. And I don't think this is real but it has the vibe down.
    No. Makes absolutely no sense from blizzards kind of view. Especially the stuff about classes makes NO fucking sense and is just pure fanfiction and has nothing to do with a clever fake leak.

Outside of a copyright on a video game, they could name it, "World of Warcraft: Tides of War." Roll with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Obviously fake because the title "Tides of War" is already in use by another product.
    I saw (from talies & evitel) that in the last Q&A, Ion has behind him tides of war. Ok, probably means nothing but... Could be a thing. At least giving hint about Jaina/kul'tiras/seas

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavius View Post
    I saw (from talies & evitel) that in the last Q&A, Ion has behind him tides of war. Ok, probably means nothing but... Could be a thing. At least giving hint about Jaina/kul'tiras/seas
    or, maybe, its because the person who wrote the damn book was just hired as a full time writer (previously worked freelance and took jobs via contract) by Blizzard? Maybe?
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Einst3in View Post
    No. Makes absolutely no sense from blizzards kind of view. Especially the stuff about classes makes NO fucking sense and is just pure fanfiction and has nothing to do with a clever fake leak.
    It's obviously fake, but makes about as much sense as WoD did. Pretending otherwise is pompous nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    More specs to balance is like... the opposite of what Blizzard wants. If they could I bet every class would have just two specs, imo.
    exactly.

@WoWToW:

this leak has really some realistic points in it. if there wasnt that part. imo blizzard will NEVER add things that complicate balancing or bring MORE stuff to the table of spec combinations and skills.

if you studied the past blizz on and on and on was reducing complexity, pruning, etc. all under the terms of QoL changes. but the ones whoes eyes arent blind, see that all what they done is CLEARLY to improve the cost effectiveness of their development. they streamlined stuff etc. just to create a development base they can support without investing too much into wow. you can see that on every xpac launch, on every move they did. because mmorogs are no longer that good investment.

this is the solely reason why i just can laugh about ppl thinking of 4th specs for every class. that is so unbelievable idiotic and unrealistic when you look at how bad they are even in balancing more than 1 dps spec of the 36 specs they have. it is way too much and unhandable for blizz what we now have. adding another 12 specs and a trillion problems, combinations, stuff to test, etc is so far out of reach and against EVERYTHING what i said above and what they did the last 5 years, that it is unbelievable laughable. instead, like quoted poster said, its waaaaay more realistic to get 2 specs or some system of 80% shared skills and specilization towards tank/heal/dps.

and for exactly that reason, i will never buy your leak. there really were some great realistic points in it. but your class stuff killed that instantly. this will never happen.

at least not until they have a autogenerated class factory system that create, build, test and balance classes in a vacuum system and produce generated skills, stats and relations as output. and this engine is way too complex and a high investment for wow or a mmorog these days. its possible but not cost effective for blizz these days.

so, 3-4/10 for the leak.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2017-10-22 at 12:03 PM.

Deleted
    It's obviously fake, but makes about as much sense as WoD did. Pretending otherwise is pompous nonsense.
    bro. adding 4th specs, especially like THIS, is not even close to WOD. It's beyond stupid. OP just took something that has already been adressed in an other leak and added a lot of bs to it. WOD and Legion leaks were legit.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Einst3in View Post
    bro. adding 4th specs, especially like THIS, is not even close to WOD. It's beyond stupid. OP just took something that has already been adressed in an other leak and added a lot of bs to it. WOD and Legion leaks were legit.
    Sigh, you don't get it do you?

Almost no-one thought the WoD leak was true, it was so obviously stupid-seeming.

Sigh, you don't get it do you?

Almost no-one thought the WoD leak was true, it was so obviously stupid-seeming.
    He is saying this is even more ridiculous than WoD.

Well, Tides of War... Tides of Vengeance? Saw this in passing. Thought it relevant to the topic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthane View Post

Well, Tides of War... Tides of Vengeance? Saw this in passing. Thought it relevant to the topic.
    This seems to add more fuel to my original post, lol.

Shameless plug.
    Last edited by MechaCThun; 2017-10-24 at 02:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mushkins View Post
    The idea that Kul'Tiras for alliance and Zandalar for horde seems very unlikely. I highly doubt that Blizzard will create two high-level zones only for a half of wow population.
    One cannot follow logic anymore when speculating about wow.