Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by orruith View Post
    wouldn't necromancy just be death knights though?
    Yeah warlocks are about fel and demons. necromantic powers are a completely different element.
    Last edited by frogger237; 2017-10-13 at 08:46 PM.

There is no way in hell blizzard is gonna give Monks a 2nd melee spec.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Don't these crap threads have at least the courtesy of waiting until the last two weeks until blizzcon before they start coming out of the woodwork?

Sheesh, now even that small courtesy is gone.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Yeah warlocks are about fel and demons necromantic powers are a completely different element.
    well there is a precedent with the Dreadlords, Demons using Necromancy aswell as Gul'Dans Necrolyths. And Gul'Dan, a Warlock, created the first Death Knights. So i could see this.
    I would love a real Minion Master. BM and Demo only use Pets/Minions as projectiles.....

pleasant fantasy, but unlikely.

if OP thought all of this themselves, they should submit for a job at Blizz

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, there is too much detail for this to be real. You would have to be pretty central to the game development to not only get the expansion, but 3 raid tiers as well. Some good ideas in here, but it seems like an amalgamation of forum speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Enrif View Post
    well there is a precedent with the Dreadlords, Demons using Necromancy aswell as Gul'Dans Necrolyths. And Gul'Dan, a Warlock, created the first Death Knights. So i could see this.
    I would love a real Minion Master. BM and Demo only use Pets/Minions as projectiles.....
    Even if they decided to add a new element to em I doubt they would give em a necromacer spec when death knights could use a ranged spec and already deal with undead.

If they ever do add new specs the majortiy will be for roles the class doesn't have yet like an earth elemental tank spec for shamans.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy4269 View Post
    this is probably the most realistic leak to date, really hoping this one is real, seems like it
    We're using the term "leak" very liberally now are we? This is nothing more than fan fiction.

Why do the mods allow all these shitty fake "leaks?"

I mean, seriously, you couldn't even come up with a name Blizzard hasn't already used for a book?

10+ Year Old Account
    I will give it to you OP. You have pretty solid imagination
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

7+ Year Old Account
    on new spec for all classes is retarded and gameplay-wise impossible, it would be a hell to balance all the shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously fake because the title "Tides of War" is already in use by another product.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Obviously fake. I would roll a troll paladin tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    New specs alone is a giveaway that this is bullshit. NEXT!
    Pretty much...

Did people seriously expect this or any other leak to be real?

Deleted
    Nice effort.

this one gives mages instant queues and able to earn gold trough lfr, i like this leak

This is fake. First of all there are misspelled words and while I don’t play a priest. The “like shadow/disciple” makes no sense. Shadow doesn’t heal. Sure they have a heal but it is nothing like a disc priest
    "Peace is a lie"

I got as far as 'artefact'. If you can't even spell the word, probably not legit.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Did people seriously expect this or any other leak to be real?
    One of them always is. The problem is, the one real thread is always drowned in an endless bottomless sea of fake leaks made by attention-whores looking for their 5 minutes of fame.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)