Poll: How bored are you of WoW at the moment?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Deleted
    You managed to not feel hollow and bored during 14 Months of MoP and WoD, but you are bored of the last few months Legion? While I understand your viewpoint to an extent - I do not believe, that this has anything actually to do with the game itself, but rather that you are kind of sick of it overall atm.
    Which - to be fair - is totally okey. Just take a break for a bit.
    Last edited by mmoc8d59f12786; 2017-10-14 at 08:11 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    You managed to not feel hollow and bored during 14 Months of MoP and WoD, but you are bored of the last few months Legion? While I understand your viewpoint to an extent - I do not believe, that this has anything actually to do with the game itself, but rather that you are kind of sick of it overall atm.
    Which - to be fair - is totally okey. Just take a break for a bit.
    Current WoW game desing what cuttered everything to casuals causing this feel far more offten than any previos expansion befor. Yes it is game.

Maybe its because Argus feels very much the same as Broken Shore. Its a lot more story driven, but looking at gameplay features it only introduces invasion points as something new while the rest is the same old world quests you've been doing since the beginning. And I find invasion points to be incredibly poor and dull, there are so many ways for my undergeared alts to die almost instantly that they just need to AFK to complete without dying. The new 5-man dungeon is a complete dissapointment and I can't be bothered to run it after doing the quest attached to the quest chain. I did get bored in other expansions droughts but in Legion its gotten way sooner.

10+ Year Old Account
    But.. We aren't mid-tier, we're at the steps of the last tier soon.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    Current WoW game desing what cuttered everything to casuals causing this feel far more offten than any previos expansion befor. Yes it is game.
    You haven't played the 14 Months of SoO, followed up by 14 Months of WoD then. I am happy for you.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    The non-rare mobs on the Timeless Isle dropped useless currency. I'm not sure how that's really better.
    You must be an idiot. Every mob killed in TI gave currency for gear upgrades, mounts, toys and various useful stuff. Every mob you killed gave a little back towards a goal YOU chose. How's that useless?
    It may have been for you, but for others it isn't.
    /spit@Blizzard

Deleted
    Stop spaming stupid pools please. If you bored in WoW, that means you play Wow 24 hours per day. There is a tons of content whatever you say. Take a break, have some fresh air, okay?

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    That's not how Blizzard sees it. They consider Legion tier 1 to be EN and ToV. NH is considered it's own tier.
    There's no "Legion Tier 1" etc. There are definite tier numbers and Blizzard names them accordingly (see tier 2 and 4 piece ability names). Legion has Tier 19 (Nighthold), Tier 20 (ToS) and Tier 21 (Antorus). Stop making up things because you know shit about stuff and get called for it.
    /spit@Blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    You must be an idiot. Every mob killed in TI gave currency for gear upgrades, mounts, toys and various useful stuff. Every mob you killed gave a little back towards a goal YOU chose. How's that useless?
    It may have been for you, but for others it isn't.
    Gear that was only useful if you didn't raid, in which case why would you even need gear upgrades? There was only 1 mount for currency and it required an insane rep grind. If I remember right all the toys came from rares, not random mobs. I don't recall anything that was really useful.

Timeless Isle was a boring shit zone and the only thing to "do" there was sit around waiting for rares to spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    There's no "Legion Tier 1" etc. There are definite tier numbers and Blizzard names them accordingly (see tier 2 and 4 piece ability names). Legion has Tier 19 (Nighthold), Tier 20 (ToS) and Tier 21 (Antorus). Stop making up things because you know shit about stuff and get called for it.
    it doesn't matter what EN or ToV were called, it was 2 raids that lasted up to almost a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    it doesn't matter what EN or ToV were called, it was 2 raids that lasted up to almost a year.
    September to January is almost a year?

Seeing you think the last raid of the expansion is the mid tier.

/endthread

Quote Originally Posted by Seasz View Post
    Argus shits entirely on Tanaan, Timeless, IoT and Quel'Danas.Period.
    And it's still shit itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    That's not how Blizzard sees it. They consider Legion tier 1 to be EN and ToV. NH is considered it's own tier.
    Source? How can EN and ToV be a tier when they don't have tier? Was Highmaul considered a tier? No it wasn't.

Maybe just me or most likely but yes the new zone was fun for a bit but now it is dragging on and very boring. Not even done both rep grinds yet and it’s not holding my interest.. and seeing the grind just to get all the ap is disheartening as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard has never realesed new content as frequently as they do now.
    How did you survive ICC, DS, SoO and HFC?

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    But they could also drop BOA tokens. You can't take an alt to Argus and try and gear them. They just get shit on by mobs with 2-3x their HP.
    you do realize there are boa tokens in argus too right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Argus is drier on content than Tanaan and twice as ugly (Except Mac’aree which there’s little reason to go to once you’re exalted with the argussian reach).

I’ve been bored since Week 1-2.

It's the D3 syndrome. With all gear based on RNG you get bored after a while since you can't set any tangible goals. And then a new season/patch comes out and resets everything and you start playing again but every time you play a little less until you don't come back again when you realize that playing the patch and not the expansion isn't rewarding.