Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
7
8
9
  1. #161
    The Lightbringer Schattenlied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wasington State
    Posts
    3,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Osanger View Post
    MINDBLOWN!!

    I didnt actually realise this lol, every day is a school day!!!

    Though i will miss having pact, sometimes its the only thing between dying and killing another player in the race to do the most damage if you get interrupted/stunned!

    #worldpvplol
    This applies to every absorb, for the record, so Prydaz is included, if you have it. If you are struck while you have an absorb up, you cannot be dazed.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

  2. #162
    I was late getting to my lock this expac. that said. we've never had a real sprint(did not play mop/wod), but burning rush is great for pve and pvp. no it's not a typical sprint but there's no cd and you can toggle on off easily and while casting. I have yet to bg on lock but from what I've seen on other toons and my own personal meter raping xp....pretty sure I'll be fine rushing away when needed. also if yet talking about getting stomped 1v6 then yes yousa gonna die. but with Drs and only 2 people or so on you. you can timer/sprint to regen or at least Los. not to mention pop healthstone if you're not gonna make it to regen.
    Last edited by jontunnel130; 2017-11-14 at 08:26 AM.

  3. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    This is just bullshit. I'm ilvl 900+ and if four or five mobs swarm you on Argus you will die eventually.

    Please stop talking out of your ass
    You are seriously doing it wrong then. 5 mobs should not even drop your leech off.

  4. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by jontunnel130 View Post
    I was late getting to my lock this expac. that said. we've never had a real sprint(did not play mop/wod), but burning rush is great for pve and pvp. no it's not a typical sprint but there's no cd and you can toggle on off easily and while casting. I have yet to bg on lock but from what I've seen on other toons and my own personal meter raping xp....pretty sure I'll be fine rushing away when needed. also if yet talking about getting stomped 1v6 then yes yousa gonna die. but with Drs and only 2 people or so on you. you can timer/sprint to regen or at least Los. not to mention pop healthstone if you're not gonna make it to regen.

    Sorry but a single Warrior, DK, DH, Monk, Rogue will destroy you in 1v1. DKs can kill by the time their AMS ends and during that time you can do absolutely nothing and you are perma slowed + they have a stun + grip. Warriors will just destroy you because they get fear immune, charge, stuns, heroic leap and so on. What we get? 40% dmg reduction and a sprint that kills us. Other melees all have good baseline CC and movement abilities + their talent abilities.
    Last edited by alexchaos; 2017-11-15 at 12:05 AM.

  5. #165
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    1,021
    Quote Originally Posted by alexchaos View Post
    Sorry but a single Warrior, DK, DH, Monk, Rogue will destroy you in 1v1. DKs can kill by the time their AMS ends and during that time you can do absolutely nothing and you are perma slowed + they have a stun + grip. Warriors will just destroy you because they get fear immune, charge, stuns, heroic leap and so on. What we get? 40% dmg reduction and a sprint that kills us. Other melees all have good baseline CC and movement abilities + their talent abilities.
    Agree with all this, the ammount of tools melee have to shut us down is hilarious. That being said, with the current changes to world pvp, i wonder if now we will have the time to "weather the storm" of these stun/interupts/immunitys. As if we can we will become more unkillable than tanks with prydaz.

    I'm just gonna go start as many 1v1s as i can now and see where we are.

  6. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by Osanger View Post
    Agree with all this, the ammount of tools melee have to shut us down is hilarious. That being said, with the current changes to world pvp, i wonder if now we will have the time to "weather the storm" of these stun/interupts/immunitys. As if we can we will become more unkillable than tanks with prydaz.

    I'm just gonna go start as many 1v1s as i can now and see where we are.
    Maybe only affliction with prydaz might be viable after this change to wpvp. Both demo and destro have close to 0 recovery except for healthstone which will make it really hard especially against rogues, warriors and pally who can heal themselves.

  7. #167
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    1,021
    Quote Originally Posted by alexchaos View Post
    Maybe only affliction with prydaz might be viable after this change to wpvp. Both demo and destro have close to 0 recovery except for healthstone which will make it really hard especially against rogues, warriors and pally who can heal themselves.
    Yep agreed, just been doing my dailys on argus and picking a fight with every horde i came across. The changes for affliction are amazing, out of around 25 skirmishes with other players i only died once as a result of fighting a holy pala and a rogue opened on me, that being said it took them ages to kill me as i could survive the burst finally with my own cooldowns and just ran out of them with all the rogues stuns and cloak as well as pala heals.

    Dks just fall over after ams now they cannot one shot you and as long as you have UR up for warriors they are fucked after BC if u still have mortal coil.

    Really happy the tides have turned and i can dish out some of their own medicine, all that being said still doesnt solve the others specs mobility issues or lack of sustained self healing.

  8. #168
    It doesn't and even if it did they are tanks in cloth.

  9. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by alexchaos View Post
    Sorry but a single Warrior, DK, DH, Monk, Rogue will destroy you in 1v1. DKs can kill by the time their AMS ends and during that time you can do absolutely nothing and you are perma slowed + they have a stun + grip. Warriors will just destroy you because they get fear immune, charge, stuns, heroic leap and so on. What we get? 40% dmg reduction and a sprint that kills us. Other melees all have good baseline CC and movement abilities + their talent abilities.
    well, when haven't rogues dominated us? and yes dks fall into that bracket of "Warlock bane". warriors are in there as well but I typically only fear in 1v2+. as the cast time would be better spent draining. what is really insane more than most expacs is overall survivability. no real pvp gear. minimal overall oversight and tune/tweaking of pvp in general. they've been heading down this road since cata. they hate pvp. and they would like to devote zero resources to it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •