10+ Year Old Account

1 v 0 custom games

I have been fighting in the rift solo against no enemies and I am having a blast doing it. My goal is to win the match as fast as possible. Does anyone else ever do this? my fastest time is 9:41 (stat screen time, it adds ~5 seconds to the last in game time shown). The fastest champs for me has been jinx. Tried a few other ADC's (I want to try Vayne but don't own). I have also tried a few melee such as Garen/Yi/Nasus, but they were not nearly as strong.

Here is my strat:
    I start with a long sword and this leaves me with 150g. I go top lane and clear out the 6 minions that spawn before they reach the outer turret then I teleport down to mid lane. If I execute this perfectly I have 12 cs after the first wave, but I do not have time to do any turret damage. I do as much turret damage as I can and I last hit the creeps the best I can. I take smite and use it on the cannon minions. My goal is to destroy the outer turret and the 2nd turret (inner turret?) before my TP comes off cd. I use my gold to buy as much straight AD as I can (usually this is 2 BF swords and if I did decently on cs I can afford a long sword as well, but I am never good at cs hence why I play 1v0 bot games lul). I TP back in and just burn through the next turrent, inhib, more turrets and finally the nexus.

I have been having fun with this. Let me know what you think!

Deleted
    Well I guess it's a very.... peculiar (?) way to have fun, but as soon as you're having some, I guess everything's fine!

I honestly used to barely open League of Legends to play some normal games with friends, left alone something as trivial and end in itself as this

Deleted
    SOunds fun, i shall give it a try.
    From the top of my head Jinx seems to be the best champion for this like you said

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    SOunds fun, i shall give it a try.
    From the top of my head Jinx seems to be the best champion for this like you said
    Let me know how it goes!