932 Protection Paladin looking to return to raiding

Hi all! after taking a break due to RL and general burnout at the start of ToS i've decided to return to raiding in anticipation of Antorus.

I've been raiding since Kara in TBC, mostly casual untill MoP. I"m looking for a solid group to raid mythic on a lighter schedule since raiding 3-4 days a week just isn't something i'm interested in anymore.

Relevant info:

the earliest i can raid is 9PM EST, with the latest being 1AM EST.

I'd perfer to raid Horde but am open to raiding alliance aswell.

Armory page: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...lidan/dasturos

I'm not interested in raiding on any tank other than Prot Paladin, i've played one as a main since Ulduar and have no intention of stopping now. Although i do play Prot Warrior, Guardian Druid, and Vengeance DH as alts for M+ and general screwing around.

As stated above i've raiding for a very long time at this point and have seen most mechanics blizzard has thrown at us, i'm very quick to learn new boss mechanics and am always reading current theorycrafting for my class as well as taking part in discussions from time to time (mostly on the Prot Paladin Discord) i'm also always watching video guides for bosses regardless of how close i am to encountering them on mythic (for instance i watched fatbosses Elisande Mythic guide about 5 times before my guild ever got to her)

Notable Kills:

MoP

6/13H ToT

Cutting Edge: Garrosh 10man

WoD:

11/13M HFC

Legion:

Cutting Edge Xavius

Cutting Edge Gul'dan

1/9M ToS (started my break from raiding 3 weeks into ToS progress)

Logs:

All my logs can be found here, i try and log every pug group i join.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/...lendar/553727/

Thanks for taking the time to look through this! if you're interested in recruiting me add my Btag: Dasturos#1479

- - - Updated - - -

Bumping!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Bumping this up! still looking!

<Catalyst Gaming> Is a guild working on mythic progression based on US Sargeras.

Current Progression
    9/9H 1/9M TOS (been together since May)

Recruitment Needs

Tank-None (open recruiting a tank and having one of our core swap)

DPS-
    Melee: Rogue (high) Warrior (high) Feral (high) DK (high)
    Ranged: Boomkin (high) Aff Lock (high)

Healers-
    Hpal (high) Sham (high) Priest (medium)

Additionally if these raid times work for you and your spec/class is not listed, willing to recruit potential players who have the right attitude and are wanting to show up every week!

RAID TIMES ARE LISTED (for anyone that gets confused about time zones)
    EST
    Tuesday – 10:00PM - 1AM

Thursday - 10:00PM - 1AM

CST
    Tuesday – 9:00PM - 12AM

Thursday - 9:00PM - 12AM

PST
    Tuesday – 7:00PM - 10:00PM

Thursday- 7:00PM - 10:00PM

What We Are Looking For In A Recruit!

1) Attitude!
    A) Please be willing to follow instructions and keep discord clear during raid
    B) Please be willing to take criticism, we are all working on improving through
    content
    C) Please be patient! Progression is often difficult and there are many
    unfruitful evenings, be patient and stick with the group!
    2) Consistency!
    A) Mythic raiding is difficult. We require you to consistently show up in order to
    progress through raids.
    3) Preparedness!
    A) We expect people to do their homework! If you are underpreforming or
    consistently messing up mechanics we will expect you to correct the
    mistakes the following week.

Please have logs available! Logs will help us decide whether or not you would be a good fit for Catalyst or not.

You can expect all of these things from all our officers! We offer a fun environment for people that are looking to work on some of the most difficult content WoW has to offer. If you match the qualities listed above and our schedule works for you so you can consistenly show up, please feel free to contact one of the listed Btags below!

Rystet#1989 Guild Master
    Ntrz#1948 Recruitment