Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Selraith View Post
    Title says it all - has blizzard leaked yet another thing in the blizzcon store? Murloc race for next expansion?

"Mrgglglbrlg rmrmgllg mrggggm. Murlocs have long dwelled in the oceans' depths, but lately they've been settling on land along various coastlines. Show your support for this newly emerged Azerothian race with this official Cute but Deadly kigurumi!"

Thoughts all?
    This is just a paraphrasing of the old WC3 description.

From the manual:

Though murlocs are relatively new to the Eastern Kingdoms, it is increasingly believed that they are actually a very ancient race of Azeroth. These creatures have been moving in-land steadily from their oceanic dwelling places and inhabiting more areas of Lordaeron.

People need to chill. Not everything is a clue. Some copy guy in marketing would have been told to describe Murlocs based on existing material.

I hope not , i'd dislike getting murloc over naga

I am not usually falling for "leaks", but this post kinda point towards something not unlikely. Really scared right now. There is no need to add another joke race when interesting races can be added instead and hell, even customization to existing ones.