Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    There were jets standing by in Libya! They were told to stand down just 16 minutes before the attack began! Why did Trump do that???
    Why wasn't Trump personally on the ground directing were the troops and planes should go!!

Disclaimer to the Trumpkins: Yes, 4 troops died. We respect our troops and don't politicize their death. But, there needs to be an investigation maybe 7 or 8.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    That actually happened in the retconned version made in 2009.
    Please tell me he at least shaved the Woodsman's head with Steve Austin.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Where was Trump
    That one is easy, it's Trump's first law.

At vacation or golfing until proven otherwise.

There were jets standing by in Libya! They were told to stand down just 16 minutes before the attack began! Why did Trump do that???
    Maybe trump was playing golf and didn't want to disrupt his play to give proper orders?

Sounds something the right-wing would have said regarding Benghazi,

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Maybe trump was playing golf and didn't want to disrupt his play to give proper orders?

Sounds something the right-wing would have said regarding Benghazi,
    Trump tweeted about Obama playing golf when fallen troops came home. FALSE!

Guess what Donny Orange Turd was doing when one of the dead soldiers came home. Playing golf.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post

Guess what Donny Orange Turd was doing when one of the dead soldiers came home. Playing golf.
    But Sir, you are not a christian!

A Christian can bugger a dog and berate it for being "gay" at the same time.

This is why I think that Trump was actually born in Kenya!

Everything trump and the right-wing accused Obama off they seem to do it themselves.

So trump is anti-American Kenyan Muslims, Antichrist who hates capitalism, who wants to bring Muslims tot he United States who wants to people in hobbit homes and is actually a lizard.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...racy-theories/

Goddamn, Trump is just a hot mess. The fact that anyone still supports him at this point is a testament to the power of racism, the glue that holds the deplorables together.

7+ Year Old Account
    This shit was so pathetic... Fucking 10 year old pres...

"i wrote letters but i didn't send them yet", LOL, such a bad liar... " yes mom i finished my homework but i'm not ready to show it to you yet... i'll show you tomorrow" - quick to my homework, she will never know...

And then the fucking best part, trying to say that other before didn't do it either, AHAHAHAHAH... For like a good 2-3 min he was trying to put the blame on Obama and Bush... This shit was fucking priceless...

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    You can watch the gears turning in his head as he's trying to figure out how to bullshit his way out of the hot water his bullshit from moments ago got him in. The repetition of meaningless sentences/words is a really obvious tell when he's making shit up as he goes, he'd be a bloody terrible poker player.
    Edge please. He'd be the best poker player, believe me when I say it. He'd be the best. And I know best, you can trust me on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

A legacy of failure and weakness is all that awaits this president. Simply a pathetic human. It reminds me of the scene in gladiator where Commodus speaks about the virtues that Marcus Aurelius valued and how he has none. At least Commodus was aware.
    Last edited by Warning; 2017-10-17 at 01:33 PM.

Deleted
    Nigghazi does have a nice ring to it. Will probably be a new city name in Africa at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalador View Post
    This shit was so pathetic... Fucking 10 year old pres...

"i wrote letters but i didn't send them yet", LOL, such a bad liar... " yes mom i finished my homework but i'm not ready to show it to you yet... i'll show you tomorrow" - quick to my homework, she will never know...

And then the fucking best part, trying to say that other before didn't do it either, AHAHAHAHAH... For like a good 2-3 min he was trying to put the blame on Obama and Bush... This shit was fucking priceless...
    As if the fucking guy writes the letters himself or sends them himself. The writing part from Obama, Bush and Bill Clinton is somewhat believable, but from Trump? What would he say? "I'm only sorry if you voted for me, here is a picture of the electoral college! You can donate to my campaign here XXXXXX "

Deleted
    LOL!!!!

This is Trump's Benghazi
    This is Trump's Katrina
    This is Trumpcare

LOL!!!!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Trump lies about sending letters to fallen soldiers.

This is TWELVE days after their deaths and he might send letters out tonight.
    He might get around to it tonight - depends on what's on tv.

10+ Year Old Account
    Queue Jon Oliver's recurring "we got him" bit. Because if there's anything the Trump Presidency has shown, it's that nothing is "bad enough" to his diehard supporters, the 40% or whatever who still support the guy. As he himself said, "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot someone, and I wouldn't lose voters."

Audio link for those who might kneejerk that he couldn't have said that; http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2...ooting-sot.cnn

This is what democracy's collapse looks like. When the policies and ethics and behaviour of a candidate don't fucking matter, because he's wearing the right-colored jersey and that's all the voters give a shit about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    This is what democracy's collapse looks like. When the policies and ethics and behaviour of a candidate don't fucking matter, because he's wearing the right-colored jersey and that's all the voters give a shit about.
    Yep.

And because the Republicans refuse to play ball with the Democrats, the Democrats are forced to refuse to play ball with the Republicans. I mean, how can you even try to be bipartisan when the other side refuses to even talk with you? When the other side puts themselves into a closet to hammer out a healthcare bill where no one is looking and no Democrat is invited?

That's not how our democracy was intended. The idea behind Congress is to use debate and compromise to find solutions that can please the most people. But it's turned into a game. The Rs on one side, the Ds on the other side.

People forget, there's only one side: The United States of America, our nation.

And now we have a President who continues to further this divide between the Rs and the Ds. Just look at his tweets where he's constantly bashing D's and praising R's with talking points that come straight out of the talking heads on Fox News and conservative radio.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Queue Jon Oliver's recurring "we got him" bit. Because if there's anything the Trump Presidency has shown, it's that nothing is "bad enough" to his diehard supporters, the 40% or whatever who still support the guy. As he himself said, "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot someone, and I wouldn't lose voters."

Audio link for those who might kneejerk that he couldn't have said that; http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2...ooting-sot.cnn

LOL!!!! So glad Trump is the President. So fun to watch the ridiculous hyperbole.

But you are right about one thing - Trump COULD stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot someone, and he wouldn't lose voters...but that depends on who it was that he shot

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    LOL!!!! So glad Trump is the President. So fun to watch the ridiculous hyperbole.
    where were you during the Obama years? oh right, doing the exact same thing you accuse others of doing, classic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep.

And because the Republicans refuse to play ball with the Democrats, the Democrats are forced to refuse to play ball with the Republicans. I mean, how can you even try to be bipartisan when the other side refuses to even talk with you? When the other side puts themselves into a closet to hammer out a healthcare bill where no one is looking and no Democrat is invited?

That's not how our democracy was intended. The idea behind Congress is to use debate and compromise to find solutions that can please the most people. But it's turned into a game. The Rs on one side, the Ds on the other side.

People forget, there's only one side: The United States of America, our nation.

And now we have a President who continues to further this divide between the Rs and the Ds. Just look at his tweets where he's constantly bashing D's and praising R's with talking points that come straight out of the talking heads on Fox News and conservative radio.
    I think the most obvious example is the Obamacare issues.

Trump is complaining that the Dems won't negotiate. The Dems won. Obamacare is law. If you want them to negotiate, because you can't remove Obamacare without their support, you need to move further left than the status quo. You need to find ways to make your health care more to the Democrat's liking than the current health plan. THAT is "negotiation".

When you want to repeal Obamacare and all your alternatives are garbage that move way to the right, the proper and ethical response of Democrats should be to stonewall you, because you are refusing to negotiate.

Negotiation isn't the fine art of demanding people do what you want and sulking and throwing a tantrum when they won't.