Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    A very angry and petty person whom thinks no human is worthy of this beautiful garden we occupy and destroy

That i still care for the shit that most humankind does
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

I'm too nice and forgiving. I definitely let some people get away with too much. I think maybe some small bit that they provide is enough for me to let them.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I can't keep people around me for the life of me, causing me to spend pretty much all my time alone. Never having any friends (let's not even go into girlfriends, hasn't happened at all yet). Despite being quite liked as far as I can tell.

So I'm sure I have a big flaw that is causing this, I just don't really know what it is.
    Last edited by glowzone; 2017-10-17 at 11:35 AM.

Procrastination , the bane of my life

Deleted
    Im an arrogant person who view other people as inferior to my own personality and intellect.

Really low empathy. It is super difficult for me to figure out how others might or do feel about things- which until people get to know me, comes off as having an icy/cold personality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Procrastination and pride

My biggest flaw is that I absolutely hate telling others about myself, which I just did. Appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am a honest person (trait from my mother), but I am also an incredibly curious (/inquisitive) person.
    Basically put, I am noisy around Things/people and depending on my mood and/or my affection to another person, I may slip a secret or two if I don't like/enjoy the person or just like a dog; loyal and ever faithful if I meet those I enjoy being with or their presence alone.

Also, depending if I have physical contact with another being (even if being in the same room as opposite to not being in presence with another one), my empathy shoots through the roof, mainly because I've never really had a personality of my own. Thus I seek others' and analyze their behaviour, train of thoughts and physical build to see if they meet the expectations I have for them as people.
    I am a nutjob, if anything.
    Last edited by Sesshomaru; 2017-10-17 at 11:57 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    That I believe in true love.
    That is not a flaw. Because it does exist. All around us.

7+ Year Old Account
    My cripplingly horrible memory I have a white board above my monitor to remind me of crap. My inability to tolerate people who don't hear me the first time i talk to them. The words "wait, what?" triggers me to no end, Starts far to many fights.

Constantly arguing/taunting with myself and I take great pleasure in my own suffering.
    Last edited by Mekkle; 2017-10-17 at 12:31 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm way too open and not afraid of a confrontation. I always say what I think. It creates a lot of conflict with my boss because I work with women who take everything seriously and run to my boss to whine.

I'm extremely apathetic towards everyone except my close friends and family.

Also, i am competitive beyond reason.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Inability to care about anything more then whats needed. Its based in a huge fear of being responsible for fucking up someone's life.
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2017-10-17 at 01:57 PM.

Invading Russia during the winter.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Over thinking