Thread: broken pvp?

Deleted

broken pvp?

1 shot by rogue? my ilvl is 930 and i am 1 shot by rogue? 1 shot by dk and warrior burst? what is this? pvp was bad but never this bad..? as a healer i am now defenceless in pvp..even as druid bear .... i am 2 shot, 1 shot if i am not in bear form... this is crazy broken.... burst is way too high and we only mid expansion... it feels like end game........ things will only get worse with next tier...... all classess will 1 shot and heals will be useless.. well blizz you really broke pvp this time..

Blizz really dropped the ball on WPvP this expansion. Unfortunately they don't care enough to do anything about it, so you have no choice but to get used to it or vote with your wallet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by broken wow View Post
    1 shot by rogue? my ilvl is 930 and i am 1 shot by rogue? 1 shot by dk and warrior burst? what is this? pvp was bad but never this bad..? as a healer i am now defenceless in pvp..even as druid bear .... i am 2 shot, 1 shot if i am not in bear form... this is crazy broken.... burst is way too high and we only mid expansion... it feels like end game........ things will only get worse with next tier...... all classess will 1 shot and heals will be useless.. well blizz you really broke pvp this time..
    Go...back...to...school...instead...of...trolling.

Hahahahaha we're in 2017 and the guy just makes a post about broken PvP, wow, what's next, "electricity is awesome guys!"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm.. How? Unless you were naked? Haven't seen a single person in Legion being 1-shot by anything.

And if balances, well, has been a lack in WoW but we can survive.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    OP is talking about wpvp not trolling, it's amazing how many people are still unaware of broken 1shots outside of instanced pvp but I guess that's what happens when you main a pve server xD

Anyway Legion is a pve xpac it is best to avoid pvp all together until we see what happens next xpac. A safe bet is to just go on a pve server then use the LFG tool to enter pvp realms when you feel like it cuz if you ever just want to WQ or farm shit you gonna have a horrible time.

I have 6 110s and 4 of them are on ED my fav pvp realm for many years , it has never been so bad to force me into a pve realm but I did and am having a much less stressful time.

I also found out a nice trick to moving your characters from a pvp realm to a pve one for free but just takes a bit of work. If you have a character on pve that is 100+ (yes the character trial does work) and take them to the same zone your pvp char is in you can create a LFG on pve, log off, then join it on your pvp char. Now you're on the pve realm and give it a minute you will be made group leader on your pvp char and remain on the pve server until you leave or go to a diff zone rinse repeat. You can inv your friends too.

Outside of some specific external buffs a 1 shot isn't happening. Now you can get hit for a ton very rapidly and not react fast enough to survive. Seeing how many are on autopilot to some degree while questing it is easy to see how they could be killed without doing anything to counter. The good news is if you survive that they have often used up all they have and you can easily finish them off.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    broken pvp?
    Yes, since Vanilla. Were you away?