Thread: KJ Nerfs

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    The spell isn't called "massgrip" and why would anyone talk about Galactic Guardian with any relevance on this fight for you to think I meant it? LMAO. Your 2nd bear tank would basically be useless outside of their roar cast if they don't have Incarnation which is another reason you 3 tank with some of the best aoe burst in the game.
    yea and thats exactly why I said your comment made no sense. I just generally hate when people overuse abbreviation for abilities. People don't play every class and I can't bother to remember every class's spell names when I have an easier way of describing it without running into the risk of it having the same abbreviation as another spell.
    I just remember icons/functionality as thats an easier connection to the spell than remembering names, especially when playing new classes.
    I don't call the +Thrash-dmg trait "Jagged Claws" I call it "Thrash trait". I don't call +Tiger palm thing "Face Palm", I call it "Tiger Palm trait".
    Its way easier for people to follow that along imo, especially if you're talking cross-class

Quote Originally Posted by Reloe View Post
    yea and thats exactly why I said your comment made no sense. I just generally hate when people overuse abbreviation for abilities. People don't play every class and I can't bother to remember every class's spell names when I have an easier way of describing it without running into the risk of it having the same abbreviation as another spell.
    I just remember icons/functionality as thats an easier connection to the spell than remembering names, especially when playing new classes.
    I don't call the +Thrash-dmg trait "Jagged Claws" I call it "Thrash trait". I don't call +Tiger palm thing "Face Palm", I call it "Tiger Palm trait".
    Its way easier for people to follow that along imo, especially if you're talking cross-class
    Not to mention, you're german - if you play on a german client, they might not even be translated the same.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    After playing a bit more with this nerf... it's helpful, but that's still not it. Yeah, it cuts down on coordination needed, but big soaks were rarely THE problem. It's still about Singularity + soak overlaps, as well as second Eruptions. It's still about taking over six minutes to get to the hard part and having a binary wipe check every 30 seconds. There's still the obnoxiously long first intermission, which is trivial, but so damn draining that someone makes a mistake from sheer boredom.

I wonder if that's all they plan to do. With three more weeks, the kill count might reach 800 or so? (100 a week... hmm) Still far less than Gul'dan, but at least it's not an all time low. He might be within reasonable number of pulls for a final boss now, but it feels too little, too late, and certainly not when Avatar was well worth of being a "final boss" himself.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    He might be within reasonable number of pulls for a final boss now, but it feels too little, too late, and certainly not when Avatar was well worth of being a "final boss" himself.
    I think the recent nerfs to Avatar purple beams (less healing reduction per stack and allowing to reset stacks by death and combat rez) are bigger help for less coordinated guilds than the KJ nerf. There's tons of 7/9 guilds who might at least get Avatar down before Antorus.