Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Real datamined leak!

They are changing how raid bosses play out drastically. Every spec is getting a new ability that triggers when certain conditions are met. Managed to find out couple of them.

Demonology Warlock: Call Pit Lord
    Taunts and deals massive dmg to the target for 20 seconds. (This works against raid bosses too)

Shadow Priest: Pareidolia
    Creates void area in the ground. While standing on it all spells cost health instead of mana, but you are immune to all other damage for 10 seconds. Benefits allies too.

Restoration Druid: Tornado
    Pulls everything inside and makes them airborne. Increasing dmg they take from spells by 30%.

Outlaw Rogue: Pillage
    Calls a ghastly pirate crew to harass all enemies. They randomly gouge, cheap shot and blind enemies. CCd targets get double benefit from prey on the weak.

Frost Death Knight: Vile Spirits
    Summons Vile Spirits that charge towards enemy and deal massive aoe dmg.

I wasn't so sure, but since it says "Real" in the title it's gotta be legit!

Another brand new account claiming leaks without source or evidence.
    Go away.

Seems someone has a fetish about being called an idiot.
    Because they keep coming back for more.

The only leak is the amount of hot air coming out your mouth.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2017-10-17 at 04:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

OMG! This sounds like the most real leak to have ever leaked! Quick tell me more! I'll pay you to give me more info!

Deleted
    Yeah, counting how blizzard removed a player's ability to influence DPS of another player, sure as heck with that tornado.
    And a 10 second immunity zone could never be abused at all, nope...

Jesus Christ how fucking dense are you fake leak people, if you're going to create a "leak", at least try to sound credible.

7+ Year Old Account
    go back under your bridge troll....
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Deleted
    haha I would welcome this tbh, but.. ye..

How do I know this is fake? Blizz never gives Shadow priests antyhing.

Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    How do I know this is fake? Blizz never gives Shadow priests antyhing.
    Even harder to believe is the Warlock addition.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I needed a laugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Sendula View Post
    Yeah, counting how blizzard removed a player's ability to influence DPS of another player, sure as heck with that tornado.
    And a 10 second immunity zone could never be abused at all, nope...

Jesus Christ how fucking dense are you fake leak people, if you're going to create a "leak", at least try to sound credible.
    Atleast people who write fake leaks not so bad as people like you who bitching int these fake leaks threads.

You forgot the poorly chosen title

You are recycling Nefarian ideas where you class calls happen......so original......NEXT

It says real so must be

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    You forgot the poorly chosen title
    Not defending OP but hearing it from person who wanted to name next expansion World of Warcraft: Vashj'iria is funny.

And how would some new abilities drastically change how raid bosses play out?

And from where did you "datamine" these badly designed abilities?
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2017-10-17 at 05:20 PM.

God I hope it's fake. That shit is worse than Surrender to Madness. Healers would love us suddenly dropping health like crazy in the middle of a boss for no reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    I wasn't so sure, but since it says "Real" in the title it's gotta be legit!
    My thoughts exactly. That and limit breaks!

7+ Year Old Account
    So Ultimates from OW into WoW?
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.