Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Well, the thing is, the Llamas you see at farms and what not, are prisoners. We sell our criminals to farms to boost our economy, working on a wall to keep out the aforementioned alpaca, it aint cheap, even when built out of manure.
    If those Llama's on the farm can't figure out how to jump over the electrified fence then they don't want out bad enough.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    If those Llama's on the farm can't figure out how to jump over the electrified fence then they don't want out bad enough.
    Not to disparage my people...but aside from eating grass, being awesome and spitting we are not all that bright.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Why would think of suicide? I mean really? You know that mods are almost forced to react to you?...
    Don't mind me, I was just giving an outlet of my frustrations. I'll get my shit together soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Complaining to my husband about our new neighbors, who are smoking indoors. We’re smelling it in our house and it’s really starting to piss me off. We’ve talked to them and asked them to smoke outside, but they told us they won’t be doing that.

Assholes. I hate smokers.
    Get a pet skunk and have a stink duel. Take up midnight opera singing.

Deleted
    Starting the 7th start at Divinity OS:2. This time with a polar team - just physical damage. Will start 8th tomorrow with magic damage only.

Trying to watch series but taking so long to download it.

I took a nap and then was convinced to go out where I was then thereby ignored by she who convinced me to go out. And then there were 2 flies in my beer.

Today, shit... I'm not really sure just yet. Taking steps towards major life changes.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

In Saudi Arabia on a small det to fix a few jets. waiting for our 10 person room to be cleaned. It was about a 3 hour flight on a C-130 from Kuwait to Saudi. The weather is super nice outside, so at least there's that.

I just showed my girlfriend's boobs to the line at Dunkin donuts. She sent me a text, I clicked on it and put my phone down to pay for coffee. Guy behind me just said, "Dude, nice." I then realized my mistake.

Have work in a couple of hours otherwise.