Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    - Brand new system being introduced. Artifact traits, Crucible, pvp talents, and talents are now all merged into the new "Talent Tree" system.
    I have to admit, this made me laugh a little.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Next expansion is classless.
    Can you please post a screenshot like the OP otherwise you're just spreading unproven misinformation which would tarnish the reputation of Arkanon!

New details about hunters!

BM hunters now dual wield revolvers! and to help simplify Legions overcomplicated BM hunter rotation, all pet abilities are now cast automatically, and the hunter themselves only have one ability called [expedite the inevitable] which reads "Fire both revolvers at once - Dirtnap time!"

and to top it off, i managed to get a screenshot of the new BM hunter Revolvers!!

Quote Originally Posted by Flalia4 View Post
    Can you please post a screenshot like the OP otherwise you're just spreading unproven misinformation which would tarnish the reputation of Arkanon!
    Look it up its called ascension.

10+ Year Old Account
    My friend is still salty about them removing decursing and mass rez from her mage do you have any leaks of what Blizzard will hopefully be taking from mages this time around? Need new stuff to rub in her face.

Demon hunters might be new, but they have a new mechanic as well!

For havoc, the fewer unique button presses they do, the larger their weapons and power grows. This was part of a random bg pvp video, and shows a female belf Demon Hunter.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flalia4 View Post
    My friend is still salty about them removing decursing and mass rez from her mage do you have any leaks of what Blizzard will hopefully be taking from mages this time around? Need new stuff to rub in her face.
    Funny you should ask, they are talking about mages right now!

Portals are gone, and have instead been given to a "new class" OMFG NEW CLASS NERDFIRMED!

Arcane no longer uses mana, but instead has to manage its range from the target. The close they are, the more damage they deal, but, they take more damage as well. so when in melee, they deal 100% increased damage, but take 100% increased dmg. I hear some guy is already working on the sim to find the ideal distance to stand from a mob, but all mages will just stand in melee and blame healers when they die anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

They are onto me guys cant post for a while. will update with any more meaningful nerdfirmed details, possibly including the RECENTLY NERDFIRMED NEW CLASS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Next expansion is classless.
    Blizzard will NEVER, and I mean NEVER EVER release an expac without a new class again. All of the worst expansions to date have had no classes. Cataclysm and WoD both responsible for record declines in players. Any leak that says no new class you can basically dismiss as fake.

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    Blizzard will NEVER, and I mean NEVER EVER release an expac without a new class again. All of the worst expansions to date have had no classes. Cataclysm and WoD both responsible for record declines in players. Any leak that says no new class you can basically dismiss as fake.
    A classless system would be easier to balance than a class system.

It also would revitalize the game.

most legit leak thus far

100% nerdfirmed details of next expansion. Where i got this info from, i cannot say.

- Expansion set for release 2018
    - Some information coming at blizzcon, some will want more, some will say wow is dead now
    - New playable race - doesn't matter what, most will say it was a mistake.
    - New zones with like, quests and stuff.
    - Level cap increased to a number that is higher than the current level cap
    - Expansion name is edgy, but will be abbreviated to 3 letters within a few hours anyways.
    - Trailers will focus on hardcore war between alliance and horde - then pvp will remain almost unchanged and feel like an afterthought
    - New dungeons
    - M+ system expanded to include Mythic, Mythic+, and the new super hardcore playstyle of Mythic ++
    - M++ system has no tanks or healers, and is instead just 5 dps spamming aoe for 10 minutes as waves of mobs charge them
    - All loot is legendary now
    - legendary item drops scale, all the way up to ilvl 9001
    - legendary items can now drop from all current sources, but can now drop from; pet battles, crafting, brawlers guild, and even while transmogging your gear
    - Tier sets now include tabards, bracers, rings, trinkets, and socks.
    - Brand new system being introduced. Artifact traits, Crucible, pvp talents, and talents are now all merged into the new "Talent Tree" system.

I have MUCH more breaking news, but, if i release any more than this, they will know its me, so i have to be careful. stay tuned!
    nice job just being... lazy, but poking fun at stuff

but you lost all respect when you went "ilvl over 9001" come the fuck on man.

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    I think you are missing the point here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    nice job just being... lazy, but poking fun at stuff

but you lost all respect when you went "ilvl over 9001" come the fuck on man.
    lul.. its a joke..

managed to sneak a screen shot of the brand new talent system, it looks AMAZING compared to the shambles we have now, the hype is REAL!
    wow that looks too complex, they should simplify it so new players dont feel overwhelmed

Next expansion is WoW-X.

Only new feature - the removal of a portion of the display at the top centre of the UI.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    This thread cheered me up on this miserable rainy thursday morning

I got a screengrab of one of the new 5man dungeons, and right in the middle is a rogue in the new tier set. i still think it looks terrible but ill let you decide.

ok guys thats my bad, rogue stealthed just before i took the screenshot.

I got a screengrab of one of the new 5man dungeons, and right in the middle is a rogue in the new tier set. i still think it looks terrible but ill let you decide.

Imo the new rogue tier-set looks pretty nice tbh. Thanks for the screenshot!

Nahh, I can see the rogue there. The rogue just blends in, class mechanic. Heard also rumours about all the new rogue-sets in the next expansion will be matching the environment behind them so its harder to see them even without stealthing.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2017-10-19 at 04:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Imo the new rogue tier-set looks pretty nice tbh. Thanks for the screenshot!
    imo its better than the current tier anyways.

I can't wait for the socks!!!!!!1
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Once you get the socks, well you just beat the game.

Dobby now have [The Sock], Dobby can be free now! leaving WoW slowly