Do you think we will get another Blizzcon Murky pet this year?

Title. We already got two really bad ass mounts for the Virtual Ticket, which may be the only WoW-releated bonus we get this year. However, Blizzard usually designs a new Murky pet to go with whatever the "big theme" is at Blizzcon. Take a look at the Starcraft themed Murky we got when they unveiled SC2, the Lurkablo pet when they announced Diablo 3, the Murkidan we got for Legion, and on and on.

Should we get another Murky pet this year, what do you think it will be? And what would you WANT it to be? Personally, I think it'll be a C'thurky pet, a void-tendril'd cthulian Murky, complete with a shadowy tint and tentacles out of it's back.

What would I WANT to see, but doubt they would do? A Jainurky. Murky with a Jaina Proudmoore wig.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I REALLY hope so. I collect Murlocs and have them all except the first Blizzcon one (as I don't have £5,000 to buy the one on eBay). It's the reason I brought the ticket and have done every year - never actually watch Blizzcon.

Murlocs ARE Blizzcon!

Sadly though, it seems not this year

I'm kind of wondering (and was surprised when they didn't do it in the past) and that is to wait and announce the murloc pet we get after they announce the expansion. Prior when they announce the murloc pet we got we have an idea of some kind of announcement somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelyn View Post
    I REALLY hope so. I collect Murlocs and have them all except the first Blizzcon one (as I don't have £5,000 to buy the one on eBay). It's the reason I brought the ticket and have done every year - never actually watch Blizzcon.

Murlocs ARE Blizzcon!

Sadly though, it seems not this year
    Murloc-enthusiasts such as us keep this game alive tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    I'm kind of wondering (and was surprised when they didn't do it in the past) and that is to wait and announce the murloc pet we get after they announce the expansion. Prior when they announce the murloc pet we got we have an idea of some kind of announcement somewhere.
    That's what I was wondering, I can't remember if they had unveiled it weeks prior to Blizzcon. I think they did in 2015, for the Murkidan pet, but Legion had already been announced at Gamescom so it was no surprise. Prior to that I can't remember and I'm just hoping they unveil it in the coming weeks.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Good point.

Incoming Murkizoth? C'Murkithun?! Lol.

No. Your Murky pet is in Diablo III this year.

You'll get one in WoW next year. Look at the patterns.

The mounts are most likely the only thing this year. Muffinus tweeted in excitement that these mounts are the first Blizzcon mounts since the Big Blizzard Bear from Blizzcon 2008. That was the only reward that year, with no murloc pet. Considering the WoW rewards are already in-game (as well as some other games), it's unlikely they'll reveal more during Blizzcon this year.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ethereal Murky!

5+ Year Old Account
    Good point.

my money is on those or sailor-murky ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    I highly doubt it, but I wouldn't be too surprised if it was being kept a secret. Still highly doubt.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

£5,000 to buy the one on eBay
    Wow they are worth that these days?! Dang I knew I should have saved mine.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Good point.

A murloc that spawns random tentacles around you that grasp critters that pass along? I'll take it!

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    No. Your Murky pet is in Diablo III this year.

You'll get one in WoW next year. Look at the patterns.
    The pattern was always murloc after the first mount they did.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have my doubts..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

No this year we are getting a mount. Maybe next year.