Page 1 of 2
LastLast

New UH 4 setbonus proc arbitor?

"20% on death coil deal damage a second time"

Would this proc arbitor as sudden doom does?
    Anyone tested this on ptr?

Par this with 25% extra damage debuff from 2setbonus and 15% dmg increase from tier 20 setbonus or shoulders!

Then UH looks pretty good next raid.

Deleted
    Very early days

Deleted
    I've tested on the Ptr extensively, currently an arbiter used with only one death coil deals the exact same amount as an arbiter with one death coil that double pros, meaning no damage increase based off the 2pc. The game does read 2 seperately death coils, but it looks like arbiter has been specifically blacklisted from adding damage on from the second coil. This does however cause the legendary helm to double proc, which may be unintended, but could push defile much closer to DA, and overtake on AOE quite significantly

Set stats barely any mastery, go frost

"Go frost"

Go frost if you want to, not because the set "barely has mastery." Fyi, it has plenty of mastery.

Without double proccing arbiter this one seems quite lame, especially after the previous 4p played so fantastically into the core mechanics of the class and allowed us to actually use our pet's to a way better extend. I really don't want to give up on that, the QoL in mythic+ alone.. :/.

Well that's extremely disappointing, if true.

Deleted
    Prolly won't go for new 4-piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Without double proccing arbiter this one seems quite lame, especially after the previous 4p played so fantastically into the core mechanics of the class and allowed us to actually use our pet's to a way better extend. I really don't want to give up on that, the QoL in mythic+ alone.. :/.
    being able to army every boss in a M+, one does not simply "give that up"

Some quick notes on the T21 4p for Unholy:

- Dark Arbiter does NOT benefit from additional DC. Most likely (99% sure) not a bug.

- Runic Corruption only procs from first DC (most likely because of the flood of resources that will happen if it could benefit from both).

- Death march, Shadow Infusion, Scourge of Worlds and Unholy Vigor do benefit from the 4p.
    Last edited by Banter; 2017-10-18 at 04:37 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Kanj View Post
    Prolly won't go for new 4-piece.
    I think the shear stat increase from anything other than a 950 average'd Tier 20 set would be outweigh the dps loss from the set bonus changes. at the Base mythic level atleast (Which is 960 i think) Unless the meta changes away from Shoulders/Chest, Which is possible i guess.

mfw dark arbiter changes to %damage increased from death coil cast in the next patchnotes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesquish View Post
    I think the shear stat increase from anything other than a 950 average'd Tier 20 set would be outweigh the dps loss from the set bonus changes. at the Base mythic level atleast (Which is 960 i think) Unless the meta changes away from Shoulders/Chest, Which is possible i guess.
    Full Tier 21M prolly would beat it yeah. But it'll take a while considering how little we get from tier compared to other classes. Looking at heroic pieces is more realistic. Might not even use two pieces of HC Tier 21 to get that 2 piece.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really disappointing to see how uninspired the new tier bonuses are. The current tier 2-4p are really nice. Sucks that they just decided to slap some boring stuff on there for next tier.
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest

Makes me wonder how the Defile helm will perform with the new t21 4p set. helm+chest

Quote Originally Posted by Rixark View Post
    Really disappointing to see how uninspired the new tier bonuses are. The current tier 2-4p are really nice. Sucks that they just decided to slap some boring stuff on there for next tier.
    Honestly, Sometimes just straight damage increase sets are fine, They worked in early expansions, when this game was much better, so i dont see an issue going back to that style for some classes/specs

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, Sometimes just straight damage increase sets are fine, They worked in early expansions, when this game was much better, so i dont see an issue going back to that style for some classes/specs
    It's just dull is my problem. It's extra damage, but compared to the current tier set bonuses it seems boring. Being able to use Army multiple times during a fight is neat.
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest

The bonus just feels like a step backwards from the current Tier bonus, which is sad, I don't mind a flat damage bonus in of itself, but it's sad that what is probably going to be the last Tier for Legion is going to have such a lack luster bonus while the previous tier was pretty awesome overall.

Deleted
    It being boring etc. is something I can understand, because there's only that many different bonuses they can create. But when you have to get full mythic to replace the previous tier, then it's a pointless tier set.
    Last edited by mmoc3c02903358; 2017-10-19 at 08:07 PM.

DA has no business benefitting from free duplicated DC. It does not spend any extra runic power. DA damage is not increased by Death coil usage, only by Runic Power consumed(or special snowlfake case of Sudden Doom, which has a special trigger to be as if you used 40 RP).