Deleted

Resto DPS flavour and balance.

While dpsing isn't healers main role, it's increasingly getting more and more important to deal damage whenever possible.
    Additionally Legion is pushing "stick to one spec" philosophy, yet most sane Resto Druid switch to dps spec while doing World stuff.

DPS followers clearly don't fill the gap between DPS and Healers, even worse "support" followers make dps even better at doing world quests and rares.
    Resto druid rotation also is merely an excerpt from Balance's skillset, same could be said about damage.

I'd say resto should receive it's own damage skills with nature theme. Good start would be looking at some of the most thematic WC3 skills.

Entangling roots, Summon Treants, Thorns Aura.

Thorns were for long time part of druid skillset. In Legion Alpha they even were part of resto leveling skillset, before getting removed then readded as pvp talent. Thorns as an aura working only on treants could be interesting source of damage without breaking pvp.

Treants are nice idea to supplement Resto skill set in open world content. Summoner style healer dps is definitely unique and hopefuly, fun.
    Intersting addition could be some sort of cooldown reset/extra treant summon for dps boost whenever you kill target that gives experience as counterpart "kill=heal passive" that many DPS specs have.

Entangling Roots were one of the main damaging casts in books and warcraft3. They are iconic as they are manifestation of druids control over nature. It's shame they are so underutilized outside pvp.

Oh, also please make mastery scale dps, on any healer. Thanks.

Sorry for long post, I had to get it out of my chest.
    Last edited by mmoc2de6819d9a; 2017-10-20 at 12:24 PM.

You're doing it wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by axxey View Post
    You're doing it wrong.
    Elaborate, please.

Healer dps is currently glorious and scales with every point in artifact weapon, don't use guardian affinity outside of specific raid bosses and specific tyrannical m+ dungeons. Don't use shitty healing or mana trinkets outside of raid bosses.

I like the idea of resto druids actually using nature spells. Balance is so busy sunning and mooning everything and has next to no nature stuff in the rotation.