Best legendaries?

So is there a reliable ranking of sub legendaries around?

I understand that the shoulders are nutty, but other than that?

You provided no information... They differ by spec, situation, talents, and your other gear.

http://tc.ravenholdt.net

If played perfectly, the gloves and shoulders (shoulders 100% in all situations) are BiS legendaries. Failing that, it's the bracers. Check icy-veins.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Shoulders are always bis. For pure ST both hands and wrist are pretty good (wich one is better depends on gear and figth duration), but Hands lose lot of value if there is any kind of cleave, wrist may also lose value depending on the number of targets; anyway, both become useless on 6+ targets.
    Back is really good in m+ and for burst AoE, but is kinda meh on sustained AoE.
    Vigor ring can be decent if u have to spam faint.

The rest is pretty weak/ useless dps whise.

Wrist does not loose value the more targets are there but hands do.
    In real heavy aoe we have the choice between wrist or vigor ring.
    In these scenarios we spam 1 storm + 1 finisher.
    That means we up the duration of shblades a lot or can take advantage of the more energy from vigor ring.
    Also hands can be used in aoe but they are a little bit tricky to use.

I think we have the following options:
    ST shoulders+hands/wrist
    Burst AoE shoulders+cloak
    Constant AoE 5+ targets all the time shoulders+wrist/vigor
    Dying could endanger your health!

15+ Year Old Account
    Ignore me - didn't read thread
    Last edited by Master Guns; 2017-10-28 at 04:10 AM.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

this thread is about Sub legendarys not Assa ones and the boots reduce the vendetta cd from assa not the assa wrist.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    I'm curious why wrists seem to be devalued by people. How is reducing Vendetta CD not good? Considering all other aspects of Sin are based around that (3 MA, talents, etc) and considering that Vendetta is our #1 cooldown other than vanish, it seems to still hold value for me. I have shoulders/wrists and out perform almost every rogue I group with who has other combinations.
    Lol did you read the thread at all

Quote Originally Posted by Creativlol View Post
    Wrist does not loose value the more targets are there but hands do.
    In real heavy aoe we have the choice between wrist or vigor ring.
    In these scenarios we spam 1 storm + 1 finisher.
    That means we up the duration of shblades a lot or can take advantage of the more energy from vigor ring.
    Also hands can be used in aoe but they are a little bit tricky to use.

I think we have the following options:
    ST shoulders+hands/wrist
    Burst AoE shoulders+cloak
    Constant AoE 5+ targets all the time shoulders+wrist/vigor
    On 6+ target wrist are useless , couse you just overcap co with SS during shadowblades. On 3 target they also lose lot of value, couse you will use SS 2 times in a row anyway unless you proc shadow techniques (but u still kinda wanna use wrist here, couse others sub’s legs are pretty weak on 3 target, and wrist still work in Sdance). So no, wrist can lose value as well in aoe, but they are obv better then hands on any kind of cleave or aoe if the targets count is less then 6 . On 6 target costant/ semi costant cleave or aoe they are both pretty much useless, and in this scenarios is better playing with back/ vigor ring (that said, in those kind of scenarios all of sub’s legs, minus shoulder obv, are a pretty minor increase)
    Last edited by Halobob87; 2017-10-28 at 12:50 AM.

The reason wrist are not totally useless is that your autoattacks are shadowdamage and we have to look at the overall picture.
    The energy from vigor ring is wasted because with storm+finisher we have a net from +-0 with sod and other energy procs.
    Wrist will give us the shadowdamage but nothing else.
    The other legys we have contribute almost 0 to our dps in these scenarios.

All in all in real heavy constant aoe only shoulders are bis the rest is almost useless.

Shoulder + Glove if you're pro

Shoulder + Soul if you're noob (Like me)

Shoulder + Back for Artifact Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by nothingsjim View Post
    Shoulder + Glove if you're pro

Shoulder + Soul if you're noob (Like me)

Shoulder + Back for Artifact Challenge
    That’s just wrong.

Hands are bis only on ST (and even in this case wrist are pretty close/ better depending on the situation), Vigor ring in half decent only on heavy and costant aoe or if you have to spam faint. Back is really strong not only for the mage towr, but also in m+ and in any situation with burst aoe.

Skill have little to do with legendary choice in this case, couse even if you are not playing leg hands in an optimal way, those will still be much better then vigor ring on ST, and, unless you are spamming backstab no-stop, playing with vigor dosn’t simplify sub too much.
    Last edited by Halobob87; 2017-11-01 at 06:35 PM.

Gloves and wrists are close mostly depends on your other gear. Right now wrists are ahead for me where i was using gloves last week. Wrists are also good for aoe. Back for burst aoe. Shoulders for everything unless you run some t19+20 combo which i do not. I use... Goroth: gloves. Harj: wrists mythic/back heroic. Sisters: gloves. Host: wrists. Fish bitch: wrists. KJ(heroic): cloak. I play assass on inq, maiden(h), and avatar(h). But as i said above now wrists are ahead of gloves for me so this week im trying them even on pure st. We are 5/9 only progressing mistress so beyond her im still not sure.
    Last edited by Nekroman; 2017-11-01 at 08:44 PM.