Deleted

All of my WeakAuras are gone?

I logged in yesterday after work and suddenly all of my WAs are gone.

Not sure not loading, gone. They're not there.

WTF has just happened?

Just logged in to check, mine are still there so must be something on your end. Did you accidently delete something?
    I was Once a Nab
    Then I rolled a Paladin
    Thats when I found out
    that I REALLY was a Nab

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KaziOfTheSkies View Post
    Just logged in to check, mine are still there so must be something on your end. Did you accidently delete something?
    I don't think so. I've definitely not intentionally done it. It seems like a lot of my addons have done it, since I'm getting tutorials for a lot of my addons which I shouldnt be doing.
    Last edited by mmoc31e9c058c6; 2017-10-21 at 08:46 AM.

from world of warcraft folder go WTF-> Account , then open your account folder (should be a number) -> SavedVariables

here there should be 4 files

WeakAuras.lua
    WeakAuras.lua.bak
    WeakAurasOptions.lua
    WeakAurasOptions.lua.bak

create a copy of backup somewhere then in savedvariables folder erase the two -.lua and then renominate the two .lua.bak erasing only ".bak"

if your aura are restored good, otherwise restore the backup copies and wait for some other help

btw some mounths ago i had all my auras cancelled by avast and its game functionalities. i disinstalled it and never had other problems
    Last edited by omeomorfismo; 2017-10-21 at 08:55 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    from world of warcraft folder go WTF-> Account , then open your account folder (should be a number) -> SavedVariables

here there should be 4 files

WeakAuras.lua
    WeakAuras.lua.bak
    WeakAurasOptions.lua
    WeakAurasOptions.lua.bak

create a copy of backup somewhere then in savedvariables folder erase the two -.lua and then renominate the two .lua.bak erasing only ".bak"

if your aura are restored good, otherwise restore the backup copies and wait for some other help

btw some mounths ago i had all my auras cancelled by avast and its game functionalities. i disinstalled it and never had other problems
    Didn't work unfortunately