Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    This was coming out regardless of Trump.
    Which is exactly why it's a distraction. It was coming out regardless, so why is he making a deal of it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    You will never know my secrets.
    Challenge accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Which is exactly why it's a distraction. It was coming out regardless, so why is he making a deal of it?
    I think they were going to block it again and he's assuring it will in fact come out on the date it was supposed to. Most of it was already released IIRC it's another 3k out of 40k already released.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Challenge accepted.
    You will never know my origins. Which planet I am from. Never! You will never find my fleet!

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    This is yet another Trump distraction. It's sowing the seeds of a new generation of conspiracy theorists among his kook supporters.

Next up: The Area 51 dump.
    Um keeping files secret for 50 years creates far more conspiracy theories than making knowledge public.

I doubt those files will tell us anything we didnt all ready know plus it still will never keep the conspiracy theorists happy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Um keeping files secret for 50 years creates far more conspiracy theories than making knowledge public.
    plenty of conspiracy theories on public knowledge too. People will make up what ever sounds more interesting in their heads, and will enjoy far more of that pseudo intellectual demeanor when they believe that they have real knowledge and everyone else is being a sheep or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by madeupname666 View Post
    I doubt those files will tell us anything we didnt all ready know plus it still will never keep the conspiracy theorists happy!
    forged, fake, doctored. The moon landing is fake, but these pictures from the lunar surface taken by the lunar astronauts prove aliens were building bases!

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Well, Hillary's email dump created a bunch of conspiracy theories because the alt-right couldn't read and/or purposefully lied about them.

Because when a boatload of documents is released, the vast majority of people are not going to spend the long time it takes to read them all. So anyone with a malicious intent can just pick some passage out of context and present that as evidence of some nonsense.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Well, Hillary's email dump created a bunch of conspiracy theories because the alt-right couldn't read and/or purposefully lied about them.

Because when a boatload of documents is released, the vast majority of people are not going to spend the long time it takes to read them all. So anyone with a malicious intent can just pick some passage out of context and present that as evidence of some nonsense.
    More than the "Alt right" thought there was a problem.

More than the "Alt right" thought there was a problem.
    Yeah, that's kind of the consequence of a malicious group purposely spreading lies.

Yeah, that's kind of the consequence of a malicious group purposely spreading lies.
    Wait I thought it was Russians?

15+ Year Old Account
    You will never know my origins. Which planet I am from. Never! You will never find my fleet!
    Ha! I see through your clever ruse. You expect me to look in space, while your true origin is on this planet... or is it a double ruse? Argh!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Ha! I see through your clever ruse. You expect me to look in space, while your true origin is on this planet... or is it a double ruse? Argh!
    Hiiiisssssss what dimension I am from is never gonna be found out!

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Are you unaware that this was a timed unsealing of the documents, that would be an issue right now regardless of who the president is? Maybe next time educate yourself a bit, before you jump in there and look silly, Joe Skroeborough.
    What kind of Trump-donkey thinks that's a defense? Any president would've been at the helm when the documents were scheduled for release. Only Trump would try to take credit for it as a distraction.

Wait I thought it was Russians?
    Why not both?

And come on, this is a cop out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hiiiisssssss what dimension I am from is never gonna be found out!
    Never gonna be found out,
    Never gonna get disclosed,
    Never gonna give the cluuuues,
    Be conspiiiiiicuous...

Trump may go down but is determined to deal a crippling blow to the Deep State in the process.

Such honor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Putricide View Post
    Such honor.
    'Trump' and 'honor' in the same post?

Excuse me while I vomit.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Putricide View Post
    Trump may go down but is determined to deal a crippling blow to the Deep State in the process.

Such honor.
    WTF is a "deep state"?