Thread: Dps kinda low

Deleted

Dps kinda low

Hello so im kinda new in rogue on legion, my rogue is 928 ilvl, i use hands legendary and ring with vigor legendary, also im 4/4 hc set, but my problem is my dps goes down when im on cd's, i mean when we start boss im on 1.60 mils dps and after my cooldowns i go to like 900-1mil dps.. I follow the right rotation but still don't work so maybe is from my gear or i dont know really, im waiting for some answers so no problemo

Also that is my rogue: worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/stormscale/spîtfîre

7+ Year Old Account
    After reading a couple of your logs, there's alot to mention.

Your opener is wrong.

It should be stealth-> 1 sec from pull shadowblades + prepot, sstrike, nightblade, SOD, SD-sstrike-evis-ss-ss->DFA->SD-SS-SS-evis-SS (With gloves)

Your DFA -> shadow dance combos are all off the grid. You should try to stack DFA with SoD.
    for instance when SoD is up and your at 0 CP, pop it, 1 backstab, DFA-> Shadow Dance spam on the way Down, and 2 sstrike,evis, sstrike.

I recommend you to read some of the guides at ravenholdt.net. Specially riff's is very good.
    http - ravenholdt.net/subtlety-guide/

You are not doing the rigth rotation at all. You're using DFA in a totally wrong way, and doing a correct DFA burst window is crucial for sub.

This is what a DFA burst should look like:

1)Backstab to 5-6 combo point (while avoiding waisting Shadow Techniques procs)
    2) SoD + DFA (if SoD have 1 sec CD u can still DFA and use sod at the next point)
    3)spam Dance during DFA animation, so that u get Dark Shadow buff on the eviscerate buffed by DFA (spam a Shadow Dance + sod macro if u haven't used sod before)
    4) shadow strike
    5) shadow strike
    6) eviscerate (or shadow strike, if u are at 4 CP and you know that shadow technique will not proc in this GCD)
    7) shadow strike (or eviscerate if u haven't use it before)

With gloves u can use sod before or with Shadow Dance depending on the amount of CP that u have when SoD come of CD, ex:
    1) <2 cp = use sod, backstab and then DFA combo
    2) 3+ cp = get to 5 cp asap and then use SoD with dance (and so shadow strike - eviscerate - shadow strike - shadow strike)
    3) if u have 2 cp, it depends on your energy and Shadow tech procs if you have to follow point 1 or 2

You must do this combo on every single SoD cast (without delaying it obv)
    Last edited by Halobob87; 2017-10-22 at 11:21 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Dont forget that he has the legendary gloves.

So, either SoD+backstab+backstab-DFA-SD-SS-SS-Evis-SS
    Or 5-6 CP, SoD-Evis-backstab-DFA-SS-SS-evis-SS

Quote Originally Posted by Stillis View Post
    Dont forget that he has the legendary gloves.

So, either SoD+backstab+backstab-DFA-SD-SS-SS-Evis-SS
    Or 5-6 CP, SoD-Evis-backstab-DFA-SS-SS-evis-SS
    Yeah, updated my post.