[Potential Spoilers] Fate of Alleria and N'Zoth

I just finished the audiodrama(I know, I know, better late than never) and I noticed something very interesting:

I acknowledge that she realized it's a destiny that doesn't have to be fulfilled, but it doesn't mean it won't.
    I'm also wondering if that part is saying about N'Zoth or someone other, though I'm 99% sure it's about him.

Deleted
    After the build up N'zoth has had (especially in cata and legion) if he is killed and replaced with 'that elf bitch last seen in warcraft 2' i'm going to be really pissed. I mean N'zoth is one of the few long term villains not based in the RTS story, Garrosh being the other obvious one. But considering the cluster fuck that was Garrohs characterization i think how they handle N'Zoth will be a sign of how well WOW can make develop and execute their own villains (and as such shows of how it can continue into the future when that RTS well is dry). to throw that all away to have another RTS base character would suggest blizzard has little faith in their current ability to craft decent villains.

Still it does suggest that Void Alleria is (or has the capacity to be) superior to the tentacle daddy of Deathwing
    Last edited by mmoc8d6f890807; 2017-10-22 at 11:45 AM.

Lemme guess:

Next Expansion, she'll have a Windrunner reunion, Sylvanas will do some shit, Veressa will do some dumbass Alliance shit, and Alleria will continue to be the only good Windunner sister that actually has purpose in her story, and kick the ever living crap out of N'zoth, and become the new ruler of the Waves, maybe even the Black Empire itself.

Oh, and don't tell me, the last raid of this coming Expansion's going to be called "The Black Throne". Or, "The Whispering Throne". Or some shit relating to N'zoth. Cause, we've never had ANYTHING having to do with Thrones, and shit, right?

*Looks at the Abyssal Throne from ToS, The Burning Throne from Antorus, as well as the Frozen Throne from ICC*

That, or the N'zoth fight's a Mid-Tier raid (Hopefully), and that we'll actually fight Azeroth's Corrupted Soul as the Final Boss.

OH, But before I end this statement, allow me to guess the Void Lord's Boss Area: The Chaos Throne.

EASY!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    After the build up N'zoth has had (especially in cata and legion) if he is killed and replaced with 'that elf bitch last seen in warcraft 2' i'm going to be really pissed. I mean N'zoth is one of the few long term villains not based in the RTS story, Garrosh being the other obvious one. But considering the cluster fuck that was Garrohs characterization i think how they handle N'Zoth will be a sign of how well WOW can make develop and execute their own villains (and as such shows of how it can continue into the future when that RTS well is dry). to throw that all away to have another RTS base character would suggest blizzard has little faith in their current ability to craft decent villains.

Still it does suggest that Void Alleria is (or has the capacity to be) superior to the tentacle daddy of Deathwing
    Tbh, when questing with Alleria, and seeing her attitude and shit towards the cause against both the Legion, the Light, and the Void, knowing that Order between the 2 cosmic forces, as well as the fall against the current enemy is a great mission to work on, she made me think she's a pretty cool Character.

Does she still hate the Horde? Yes. But, will she get used to them? Most fucking definitely.

If anything, I think Alleria's the most mature of the 3 sisters. She's also, to me, WAY more developed than Sylvanas already. And that says a fucking LOT!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Lemme guess:

Next Expansion, she'll have a Windrunner reunion, Sylvanas will do some shit, Veressa will do some dumbass Alliance shit, and Alleria will continue to be the only good Windunner sister that actually has purpose in her story, and kick the ever living crap out of N'zoth, and become the new ruler of the Waves, maybe even the Black Empire itself.

Oh, and don't tell me, the last raid of this coming Expansion's going to be called "The Black Throne". Or, "The Whispering Throne". Or some shit relating to N'zoth. Cause, we've never had ANYTHING having to do with Thrones, and shit, right?

*Looks at the Abyssal Throne from ToS, The Burning Throne from Antorus, as well as the Frozen Throne from ICC*

That, or the N'zoth fight's a Mid-Tier raid (Hopefully), and that we'll actually fight Azeroth's Corrupted Soul as the Final Boss.

OH, But before I end this statement, allow me to guess the Void Lord's Boss Area: The Chaos Throne.

EASY!
    I mean raid often involve attacking a leader's main base, which is usually where they rule from and as such have a throne? Throne are just fancy chairs? their not like the entire raid theme?

tot looks different to totfe. Not sure this is a problem

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Lemme guess:

EASY!

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh, when questing with Alleria, and seeing her attitude and shit towards the cause against both the Legion, the Light, and the Void, knowing that Order between the 2 cosmic forces, as well as the fall against the current enemy is a great mission to work on, she made me think she's a pretty cool Character.

Does she still hate the Horde? Yes. But, will she get used to them? Most fucking definitely.

If anything, I think Alleria's the most mature of the 3 sisters. She's also, to me, WAY more developed than Sylvanas already. And that says a fucking LOT!
    I do doubt she'll ever become an actual villain. But if that line is prophetical is massively undermines they 4 expansions of slow build up N'zoth has had.

Deleted
    It's been discussed already. From what I remember the theory spoken of the most is that "There must be always an old god" and that Alleria will take it place.