Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Hows the policy working for Israel?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    What kind of fucked up reasoning is that?

But I suppose while we are at it why don't we execute every man, woman and child related to death row inmates? Surely they must somehow be responsible for the wrong doings of their relative.
    In fact those should be at lease investigated and if found to hide a criminal, their families terminated as well.

It could be some kind of viral pattern applied to justice

Infracted.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-10-22 at 05:25 PM.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on the situation really.

I don't think we should place kids who were taken away from their parents due to abuse in the hands of said parents' immediate family, for example. Birds of a feather and all. We should at least ask some hard and invasive questions before we do.

But outright punish them? This ain't NK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    Think about it, they raised a criminal and their very existence allows the gene to thrive.

Its only moral to not just treat the symptoms but actually cure the disease.

If you failed education of your child and caused harm to the community I see no reason why you should not share the blame aswell.
    Forgive me for taking obvious troll bait, but I have to point out:

Someone somewhere in your genetic line has committed a crime at some point in history. So, bai.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    Think about it, they raised a criminal and their very existence allows the gene to thrive.

Its only moral to not just treat the symptoms but actually cure the disease.

If you failed education of your child and caused harm to the community I see no reason why you should not share the blame aswell.
    Trying to justify Sippenhaft.. I'm gonna need to take a closer look at that armband you are wearing..

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I think he's taking Trumps idea further.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/02/po...ies/index.html
    ISIS members usually aren't American, huge difference.
    US government cannot execute American civilians, they can execute non-americans.

Nope and its stupid to even consider it.

Everyone has had someone in there family history that has committed a crime. By your logic everyone would be punished.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

There's stupid, then there's whatever this thread is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Given the OP seems to be advocating murdering a vast amount of people, we're closing this here.

CLOSED.