Check My Build!!

Maybe I'll change i5 8400 with a i5 8600k, what do you think about it guys? Hope I can play wow on ultra settings and 1440p now! Btw sorry it's not in English but it costed me between 2000-2500 usd, sadly it hits 9700 in my currency I thought about getting a 27" monitor but it had freesync instead of g-sync so i went for 24" if you want to give me advice i'm listening because i don't know much about computers :P

Last edited by mrsohta; 2017-10-22 at 08:38 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The power supply is a no name (Andyson) OEM, Aerocool uses them and slaps their name on it. Waste of money. Get a better PSU.

AOC 24: 2560x1440 is going to look very small, I dont know how good your eyes are but you will be squinting. As far as the quality of AOC, couldnt say, never used one but I never see anyone recommend them.

For the cost of the Gamerock 1080 you could buy a Ti. I could be wrong you didnt list individual prices.

The case is....well I guess you have to have a taste for it. To me it looks gaudy and heavy as hell and way too big to be sitting on a desk.

Big questions, what is your budget, what games do you play or plan on playing and what else do you do with your PC besides game?

Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    The power supply is a no name (Andyson) OEM, Aerocool uses them and slaps their name on it. Waste of money. Get a better PSU.

AOC 24: 2560x1440 is going to look very small, I dont know how good your eyes are but you will be squinting. As far as the quality of AOC, couldnt say, never used one but I never see anyone recommend them.

For the cost of the Gamerock 1080 you could buy a Ti. I could be wrong you didnt list individual prices.

The case is....well I guess you have to have a taste for it. To me it looks gaudy and heavy as hell and way too big to be sitting on a desk.

Big questions, what is your budget, what games do you play or plan on playing and what else do you do with your PC besides game?
    Oh I changed the psu with Corsair 650W 80+ GOLD TX650M and sadly 1080ti costs minimum 1000 more in my currency, even other 1080's cost at least 400 more (it has a discount of more than 25% right now). My budget is between 2000$ and 2500$ i guess, i can't pay more than current cost. There is a 27" monitor or cheaper but it's freesync which i can't use and case is okay for me haha i keep editing my post but i'm in a hurry sorry :P i only watch stuff on web etc... other than games
    Last edited by mrsohta; 2017-10-23 at 10:21 AM.