Do any review sites still do performance tests for WoW with current hardware?

Do any review sites still include or have WoW as a performance benchmark in recent CPU/GPU reviews?

I know Anandtech used to. WoW is still a heavily played game that when cranked up taxes even newer hardware still so I'd think it'd be good to compare it on newer hardware.

The problem with benchmarking wow is you can't consistently repeat what is going on as it does not have a built in benchmark (other then the useless flightpath thingie) and as such does not provide any reliable results.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no real point of doing so. For GPU, the game isn't very taxing, and not a good benchmark. For CPU, there isn't a good way to benchmark it.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

I'd love this too, but often sadly reviewers are not gamers.

Not much of a point. Any GPU better than a 750ti is capable of playing the game on max settings. It's the CPU that slows things down in congested areas or areas with lots of particle effects, but again, even a Haswell Pentium G3258 is more than capable of maxing the game out. You can go newer and better than those, but you'll still have those drops to below 60 in crowded areas and areas with a lot of particle effects.

tl;dr Pretty much any modern hardware will run WoW the best it can be run, so there is no point.