Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Been almost a year and Republicans still can't get over Hilary losing.
    It's their pathological obsession with "steal the bell while covering one's own ears" tactics.

To an extent it works, but in a rather circular and self-defeating manner - the only ones who are stupid enough to buy into the Republican peanut gallery tricks are other Republicans.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Been almost a year and Republicans still can't get over Hilary losing.
    that's the problem if you're only way of functioning is having a enemy to rally against.

Antifa (white people counter protesting Trump and it's nazi base), george soros/Globalist (jews), Clinton, Deep State and BLM (anybody who is black) is all kind of the same thing. A boogeymen, something they can deflect to when needed and bitch about to justify their own failings in life and governing.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    i wonder if clinton should feel flattered or be more like "leave me the F alone".

Winning against Hillary was their crowning moment. Since then it has been one catastrophe after another.

If Sean Hannity is bashing Hillary day after day, even he can't figure out all the "bigly" things Trump claimed he has done..

Just look at republican majority congress.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Republicans are hilariously obsessed with Hillary.

I wonder if it's a crush, infatuation, limerism, or twu wove.
    They sure seem to have the same feelings for Hillary, as the Liberals have for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    They sure seem to have the same feelings for Hillary, as the Liberals have for Trump.
    Difference being Trump is the president and therefore we all should be critical of what he is doing, while on the other hand Hillary is just a citizen going about however she wants. One is being critical of a person who has nothing to do with politics anymore since their loss while the other is the leader of a country.

Doesn't matter if you're liberal or not, you should always be critical of those at the top of the country to make sure they are not screwing up.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2017-10-23 at 12:38 PM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

I have to assume this would have went the way it usually does in American media, where 'president does something good' is a story on one network and 'president does something bad' is the mirror on another, but Trump never does anything good so Fox have to fill in the time somehow.

10+ Year Old Account
    She lost almost a year ago, while Trump has been president of US for nearly a year... yet, a news channel has the same feeling as liberals? Remember this “conservative” meme:

https://goo.gl/images/UCozwo

What changed?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    She lost almost a year ago, while Trump has been president of US for nearly a year... yet, a news channel has the same feeling as liberals? Remember this “conservative” meme:

https://goo.gl/images/UCozwo

What changed?
    Putin told people to not criticize Trump, duh.

Everything is equal crowed...

tell me this, is the only way you can coupe with supporting a person (even if you aren't from that country) to imagine the alternative is just as bad? Can't you support the ideas and policies of that person based on his own merits?

No 99% of the so called Clintons scandals where made up, except where he Bill Cliton got a BJ

Trump is so bad people of his own party either have to run away from him, ignore him or just attack him directly.
    Trump is so bad we know that his own staff is working day and night trying to avoid him doing something utterly stupid (like starting a nuclear war), this been confirmed by anonymous source and by Republicans that don't give a shit anymore

Screw equality in this case,

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Screw equality in this case,
    Why screw equality? To not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. Is sort of an equality creed. The concept of being judged for ones intolerance, where that judgment is being intolerant... relies on you forgetting that creed about treating everyone equal. Treating an ass hole the same as a good person, isn’t equality...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Putin told people to not criticize Trump, duh.
    It’s not Putin’s fault the public has no time to decipher what they see on Facebook. I know people like to point DNC failures or how brainwashed Trump’s support got. But, what if we all had more free time to actually research stuff like this? US has some of the hardest working, with longest hours and least vacation time, workers in the world. What if we didn’t? What if it really was 8 for Work, 8 for rest and 8 for recreation? Between work, the traffic and the kids, what do we have time for, if not Facebook fast food version of news? Just like buying shit at McDonald’s, you do it to save time in refueling, even if the food you end up consuming, will have the opposite effect.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    It's like a dog chasing a car. The Republicans have been chasing it for eight years, but now that they caught it they're realizing they have no plan for what to do with it.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Hillary is the one not staying out of the spotlight. The liberal media won't make fun of her for doing it so someone has too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    It's like a dog chasing a car. The Republicans have been chasing it for eight years, but now that they caught it they're realizing they have no plan for what to do with it.
    Kind of like how you democrats couldn't shut the fuck up about Bush?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellboi View Post
    Nope (and not a Democrat but thanks for playing). People complained about Bush, while he was President. Your guy won. Own up to it and stop crying about what could have been.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Nope (and not a Democrat but thanks for playing). People complained about Bush, while he was President. Your guy won. Own up to it and stop crying about what could have been.
    Your posting history says differently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your posting history says differently.
    Bad news, not everyone who fails to fluff Trump is for Hillary. I have posted many times about how bad a candidate she is. There were many reasons to not vote for Hillary, some of them even real. There was no reason to vote for Trump. Stop with the "but Hillary" nonsense and deal with the consequences of your actions.

-Kujako-

Hillary is the one not staying out of the spotlight. The liberal media won't make fun of her for doing it so someone has too.

- - - Updated - - -

The difference with Bush was that, while he was in office, he was in office, and people stopped talking about him as soon as he left office - minus to talk about the things he did while in office. I don't think anyone obsessively catalogued his post-Presidential days as a painter.

And, Hillary isn't in the spotlight. Only people watching Fox News thinks that she is. She is out doing whatever it is she does, and most people don't care.

Wait....she's in the spotlight how? When she voices an opinion or says something? That's the spotlight?

Which is funny as nowadays many agree that he was far better than we have now and believe Bush to be an actual person with normal human emotions compared to what we have at the moment. See how at the time people bitched because he was president that started an unneeded war, but now that he's gone people don't go back to him every two minutes like everything is his fault.

Sooner or later you just let go and not hold on to that person like a weird hatred security blanket.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, so because liberal media will not spotlight her enough, the conservative media has to? You just cannot get enough Hillary?

You do know that Bush was president? You do know Obama didn’t say anything negative or joke about McCain after the election? You also do understand that Obama saying he inherited unemployment reaching nearly 10%, is consistent with saying the current economic trend is Obama’s doing? Unemployment didn’t go from 45% to under 5% the moment Trump took office. The Dow didn’t start breaking records when Trump took over either.

Fox is not covering that unemployment more than halved under Obama or the Dow tripled, for that comparison to even be remotely true.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    The difference with Bush was that, while he was in office, he was in office, and people stopped talking about him as soon as he left office - minus to talk about the things he did while in office. I don't think anyone obsessively catalogued his post-Presidential days as a painter.

And, Hillary isn't in the spotlight. Only people watching Fox News thinks that she is. She is out doing whatever it is she does, and most people don't care.
    That has to be the most delusional thing I have ever read on these forums and that is saying something. The next 7 years of Trump is going to be glorious!