Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    The forsaken are a race without a prevailing faith, they united by circumstance. All power is a tool to them. Light included. Lorewise they can use light (priests) as such paladin work. Dreani are a faction of race who are unified by faith. Fel and demons are the enemy. So though dreani are capable of being warlock, they stop being dreani at that point they use fel. Playable eredar (dreani) can't be warlocks beacuse of beilve not physical impossibility

So they very different cases
    We talking about RACES. Not factions. Draenei/Eredar/Manari warlock is real thing. Forsaken paladins are pipe dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    I'd love to have playable Undead Paladins. Would reroll in a heartbeat
    1000x this. since vanilla I've been asking for this.
    Last edited by TheDeadHavRisen; 2017-10-23 at 03:39 PM.

if blizz will do the things right a forsaken paladin that scream in agony for every spell he cast would be cool as fuck

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    if blizz will do the things right a forsaken paladin that scream in agony for every spell he cast would be cool as fuck
    i mean, they can be holy priests w/o doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadHavRisen View Post
    forsaken priests are shadow spec

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    We talking about RACES. Not factions. Draenei/Eredar/Manari warlock is real thing. Forsaken paladins are pipe dream.
    We're talking about PLAYABLE RACES. Who can be factions. Like the trolls, orcs, humans, worgen, goblins. Blood elves. Basically every playable race is a faction of a larger race. What seprates the dreani from bl eredar is the use of Fel magic. Like being Christian and Muslim at the same time. You can't be. While lore shows that undead can be healed and use holy light. One of the oringal four horsemen for instance. Undead paladin already exist in lore. Forsaken can wield the light. Ergo they can be paladins...

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadHavRisen View Post
    they should do this even for them! anyway a holy priest isnt embodiment of light to the point of a paladin, so they should scream a bit less (and in contrast all forsaken that are healed by light could scream )

7+ Year Old Account
    Well it's kind of funny that this thread was started because given what the future of the lore holds, with all races joining the ranks of the Army of the Light and becoming light-forged, that means all races should be able to be Priests and Paladins in-game when we get to that point in the story.

Then finally Ret paladins will get the love they think they deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Druids should get more playable races, paladins have 5, druids have only 4. The only unique moonkin form is on Taurens, others are just recolords of same skin anyway.

Gnome paladins - awesome!

Who cares we will have void elves nothing else matters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Troll Paladin would make sense as iirc, there was mention of Zandalari Paladin's as early as Vanilla with the Zandalari "Free-Thinkers".

On the topic of Undead Paladins though, the reason I remember Blizzard stating for it not being a thing is that even being touched by the light causes their body to "feel" again, which isn't pleasant when you're a rotting corpse.. And as Paladin's are essentially an embodiment of the light.. Yeah.

On Alliance side, I'd say Night Elf could be a good candidate.