Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    LOL. First you say undead paladins are ok but draenei warlock are not? Considering draenei and eredar are the same race called manari. I smell bullshit.
    The forsaken are a race without a prevailing faith, they united by circumstance. All power is a tool to them. Light included. Lorewise they can use light (priests) as such paladin work. Dreani are a faction of race who are unified by faith. Fel and demons are the enemy. So though dreani are capable of being warlock, they stop being dreani at that point they use fel. Playable eredar (dreani) can't be warlocks beacuse of beilve not physical impossibility

    So they very different cases

    Eredar are the original race and manari is what dreani call the demonic eredar
    Last edited by Sails; 2017-10-23 at 03:35 PM.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    The forsaken are a race without a prevailing faith, they united by circumstance. All power is a tool to them. Light included. Lorewise they can use light (priests) as such paladin work. Dreani are a faction of race who are unified by faith. Fel and demons are the enemy. So though dreani are capable of being warlock, they stop being dreani at that point they use fel. Playable eredar (dreani) can't be warlocks beacuse of beilve not physical impossibility

    So they very different cases
    We talking about RACES. Not factions. Draenei/Eredar/Manari warlock is real thing. Forsaken paladins are pipe dream.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    I'd love to have playable Undead Paladins. Would reroll in a heartbeat
    1000x this. since vanilla I've been asking for this.
    Last edited by TheDeadHavRisen; 2017-10-23 at 03:39 PM.

  4. #64
    if blizz will do the things right a forsaken paladin that scream in agony for every spell he cast would be cool as fuck

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    if blizz will do the things right a forsaken paladin that scream in agony for every spell he cast would be cool as fuck
    i mean, they can be holy priests w/o doing so.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadHavRisen View Post
    i mean, they can be holy priests w/o doing so.
    forsaken priests are shadow spec

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    We talking about RACES. Not factions. Draenei/Eredar/Manari warlock is real thing. Forsaken paladins are pipe dream.
    We're talking about PLAYABLE RACES. Who can be factions. Like the trolls, orcs, humans, worgen, goblins. Blood elves. Basically every playable race is a faction of a larger race. What seprates the dreani from bl eredar is the use of Fel magic. Like being Christian and Muslim at the same time. You can't be. While lore shows that undead can be healed and use holy light. One of the oringal four horsemen for instance. Undead paladin already exist in lore. Forsaken can wield the light. Ergo they can be paladins...

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadHavRisen View Post
    i mean, they can be holy priests w/o doing so.
    they should do this even for them! anyway a holy priest isnt embodiment of light to the point of a paladin, so they should scream a bit less (and in contrast all forsaken that are healed by light could scream )

  9. #69
    Well it's kind of funny that this thread was started because given what the future of the lore holds, with all races joining the ranks of the Army of the Light and becoming light-forged, that means all races should be able to be Priests and Paladins in-game when we get to that point in the story.

    Then finally Ret paladins will get the love they think they deserve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    This game clearly has some kind of supernatural hold on people. Not only do people still play it, but some people who don't play it still want to come on to the forums and spend their time talking about it!

    WHAT A CRAZY WORLD THIS IS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

  10. #70
    Mechagnome Luckx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    621
    Druids should get more playable races, paladins have 5, druids have only 4. The only unique moonkin form is on Taurens, others are just recolords of same skin anyway.

  11. #71
    Gnome paladins - awesome!

  12. #72
    Who cares we will have void elves nothing else matters.

  13. #73
    High Overlord Kufell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    107
    Troll Paladin would make sense as iirc, there was mention of Zandalari Paladin's as early as Vanilla with the Zandalari "Free-Thinkers".

    On the topic of Undead Paladins though, the reason I remember Blizzard stating for it not being a thing is that even being touched by the light causes their body to "feel" again, which isn't pleasant when you're a rotting corpse.. And as Paladin's are essentially an embodiment of the light.. Yeah.

    On Alliance side, I'd say Night Elf could be a good candidate.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •