Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    You know what is funny? I saw something like this on twitter, might be the same topic/subject. I believe it was about tax issue and the reporter asked him a question and you might as well asked a 7 year old. He rambled and just barely put words together.

When parents say you could become President one day. Trump more than Obama shows that is true. I barely have knowledge on taxes and tax policy and could have easily talked about it easier than Donny Orange Turd.
    Would you do this after work or just on the weekend, with your billions of dollars? Trump being stupid, isn’t what got him the win. Trump showed that the scale to win the presidency, could be balanced even with lacking competence and experience, as long as you stack money on the other side of the scale.

When people cheered the GOP dichotomy of Job Creators vs moochers, it was a primer for people like Trump. The strange thing is, the moochers think they are trolling each other to prop up this Job Creator. What baboons...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

It's sad and funny because it's true. Even during the campaign, he never responded with anything but word salad, and so was born the inherent trait in all Trump supporters, "let me tell you what he really meant based on absolutely nothing that actually came out of his mouth."

I started playing this mobile game called Godville a few years ago. It's one of those games that requires pretty much no interaction from the player, but it has one feature: guilds with guild chat, that you can be elected the leader of. Mid-2016, I decided to start running in the elections, and all I did was spout Donald Trumpisms with some adlibbing. I have been leader of that guild for a pretty long while now. I have no idea why it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    It's sad and funny because it's true. Even during the campaign, he never responded with anything but word salad, and so was born the inherent trait in all Trump supporters, "let me tell you what he really meant based on absolutely nothing that actually came out of his mouth."
    That's the magic of Trump: in the absence of clarity, people are free to make it mean whatever they want it to mean.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

10+ Year Old Account
    As I have been told many times as an immigrant, learn English or get the fuck out.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The man truly is a great communicator.

It's been clear from the start that Trump doesn't understand any of the major issues facing the country. I can't remember any of his interviews or speeches demonstrating his knowledge of important details.

I do remember him making a lot of big promises that were completely ridiculous and not possible to fulfill.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Would you do this after work or just on the weekend, with your billions of dollars? Trump being stupid, isn’t what got him the win. Trump showed that the scale to win the presidency, could be balanced even with lacking competence and experience, as long as you stack money on the other side of the scale.

When people cheered the GOP dichotomy of Job Creators vs moochers, it was a primer for people like Trump. The strange thing is, the moochers think they are trolling each other to prop up this Job Creator. What baboons...
    For people who want to say they elected Trump to "stir up Washington" or "he is a businessman" is something I could agree with if this Donny Orange Turd was not 1) A narcissist, egomaniac 2) Was truly not even making sense during primaries or the general with him putting coherent sentences and 3) He was a failed businessman who actually won on his fame (OMG! Hollywood/Coastal Elite) and for past 20 years makes his money by marketing his name.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post

I started playing this mobile game called Godville a few years ago. It's one of those games that requires pretty much no interaction from the player, but it has one feature: guilds with guild chat, that you can be elected the leader of. Mid-2016, I decided to start running in the elections, and all I did was spout Donald Trumpisms with some adlibbing. I have been leader of that guild for a pretty long while now. I have no idea why it works.
    Yes! This as I just stated, but you made the best point. I cannot believe people didn't see this and just realize that this guy is a moron.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Warning View Post
    The man truly is a great communicator.
    For people here in the U.S., he make G.W. Bush look eloquent.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    It's been clear from the start that Trump doesn't understand any of the major issues facing the country. I can't remember any of his interviews or speeches demonstrating his knowledge of important details.

I do remember him making a lot of big promises that were completely ridiculous and not possible to fulfill.
    Still waiting for my “pay tens of dollars a month” health plan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    it's like listening to the fucking crazy frog

Or, something more original: