Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I love pizza and mac n cheese. My faveourite drink is probably Dr Pepper... Beer is Brew Dog Punk IPA

Maybe one silly thread a day is okay. Sometimes he posts a dozen silly threads a day.

But then again, there is a shortage of threads lately.

So we either get silly threads or no threads at all.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Maybe one silly thread a day is okay. Sometimes he posts a dozen silly threads a day.

WTF Hubcap, you have something against silly threads? Sounds like something a terrorist would say.

~slash_s

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Denounce SJW-ism.
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    Denounce SJW-ism.
    Heh here we go. Try to find a single argument against me: A social justice warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Heh here we go. Try to find a single argument against me: A social justice warrior.
    The Four Laws of SJWs

1. SJWs always lie.

2. SJWs always double down.

3. SJWs always project.

4. SJWs always turn on you.

We can keep this forum above kindergarten level can't we?

This does not pertain to items containing alcohol.
    Yup, just keep these forums to WoW leaks and political garbage. No one wants variety anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    It says so right on the page you linked: a concept. Which you "warriors" clearly abandoned.
    What SJWs do has nothing to do with the next word written on the page: fair.

Also you forever emasculated the noble word warrior. Shame on ya.
    Last edited by VyersReaver; 2017-10-24 at 09:16 AM.

The Four Laws of SJWs
    Don't worry, we're getting a different type of silly thread now!

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of you may not be getting enough ass ...

Just look at those buns!

Or if donkey sandwiches aren't your thing ...

Roujiamo

Chinese hamburgers are very real and they definitely predate the hamburgers we call our own in the U.S. Known as rou jia mo, which translates to “meat burger” or “meat sandwich,” they consist of chopped meat inside a pita-like bun, and they’ve been around since the Qin dynasty, from about 221 BC to 207 BC. Despite the differences between this Chinese street food and our American-style burgers, the rou jia mo “has been called the world’s first hamburger.”
    Source: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/...n_7020056.html

Fancy something more exotic?

'It’s a long standing tradition - it is a tradition we do not want to lose so need to pass on to new employees. We are currently recruiting 10 C cup virgin tea pickers.

The girls are not allowed to touch the tea leaves with their hands at any point and all the picking has to be done through the lips.

The leaves are put into the baskets which are called Chaliuqing and have to made from the freshest willow twigs and also not touched by hand.

Mr Li confirmed the recruitment information was true. He also said an upcoming tea culture festival would include a performance of virgins picking tea leaves with their lips.

'We are hiring 10 girls to perform the traditional ritual to pass on interest in the tradition and keep it alive. We will auction off the tea leaves that they pick,' Mr Li added.
    Source:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...es-MOUTHS.html
    Last edited by shadowmouse; 2017-10-24 at 09:51 AM. Reason: image not working
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like redbull and pringles.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We can keep this forum above kindergarten level can't we?
    Well, you certainly cannot.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    We am can't do dat.

Some of these retards wish they were kindergarten level.
    QFT.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Well, you certainly cannot.
    Mom's spaghetti!

I'm starting to think MallSecurity is just collecting data on everyone who replies to his threads.

I really miss those circle pizzas when I was in highschool.

For drinks I'm sure it would be horrible but I really miss cream soda.

As for junk food I love Hot Fries.

10+ Year Old Account
    People can make whatever threads they want as long as it isn't a forbidden topic or a blog post or a thread bitching about other threads). I suggest you either ignore it or just get over it

Closing