Thread: Blood Info?

Question Blood Info?

Hello there!

I was wondering if there are up-to-date info channels (website, videos, reddit, ... ) with Blood info? Since I recently returned and most sites I used in the past seem to have died out and the forum stickies here are fairly old as well. I find it hard to come by up to date info.

Besides wowhead and icy-veins, are there any other sources for blood dk's to turn too? Used to have elitist jerks etc but...

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post

Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azantrox View Post
    Hello there!

I was wondering if there are up-to-date info channels (website, videos, reddit, ... ) with Blood info? Since I recently returned and most sites I used in the past seem to have died out and the forum stickies here are fairly old as well. I find it hard to come by up to date info.

Besides wowhead and icy-veins, are there any other sources for blood dk's to turn too? Used to have elitist jerks etc but...

Cheers!
    Hey, the Wowhead guide's not bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Llarold View Post
    Hey, the Wowhead guide's not bad!
    Written by dk with 7/10 NH LFR and 2/9 ToS LFR exp? A bit confusing

Quote Originally Posted by porubezhnik View Post
    Written by dk with 7/10 NH LFR and 2/9 ToS LFR exp? A bit confusing
    Doesn't matter, the gameplay hasn't changed a lot since legion came out. Only talent that has changed was blooddrinker from heartbreaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    Doesn't matter, the gameplay hasn't changed a lot since legion came out. Only talent that has changed was blooddrinker from heartbreaker.
    If I correctly understand, this character had only LFR experience in all Legion seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by porubezhnik View Post
    If I correctly understand, this character had only LFR experience in all Legion seasons.
    I don't know exactly what you want. The general idea in this wowhead is pretty spot on. If you want a more detailed explanation, then it's probably better to discuss it with mythics BDK. But tbh except for very nice situation they probably won't tell you much more than you already know by reading this wowhead site.

You can always look @ the logs to see which talents they're picking. 99% of them has the same talents that his written in the guide.

Only change I'd do is bonestorm for m+.

Deleted
    thanks so much guy

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    I don't know exactly what you want. The general idea in this wowhead is pretty spot on. If you want a more detailed explanation, then it's probably better to discuss it with mythics BDK. But tbh except for very nice situation they probably won't tell you much more than you already know by reading this wowhead site.

You can always look @ the logs to see which talents they're picking. 99% of them has the same talents that his written in the guide.

Only change I'd do is bonestorm for m+.
    He wants to be told by a Mythic raider because Mythic raiders have their egos so high they can't listen to anyone else. They think they're playing a different game.

Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    He wants to be told by a Mythic raider because Mythic raiders have their egos so high they can't listen to anyone else. They think they're playing a different game.
    Lol, come on man. Mythic is almost literally a completely different game to LFR. It doesn't take an "ego" to understand that builds/tactics/stat weights/etc etc that work in LFR, Normal and even Heroic in some cases just do not stand up at all to what works in Mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    Lol, come on man. Mythic is almost literally a completely different game to LFR. It doesn't take an "ego" to understand that builds/tactics/stat weights/etc etc that work in LFR, Normal and even Heroic in some cases just do not stand up at all to what works in Mythic.
    Sure, what I mean is that by the time you're doing mythic raiding, I'll assume you already know how to play BDK. Like I said before, discussions about mythics raiding are probably best discussed with your raid leader and others experienced blood death knight.

Wowhead is just a basic understanding of how this spec works. Nowhere did it say that they're the best players around. Much like coaches from sports team, they weren't necessarily top 1 in their own sports, but they're already knowledgeable enough to put somes good advices.