Non Rated Servers?

What if Blizz introduced servers that had no option of playing rated content, and had its own balance? The problem I am assuming exists, is that the current gaming experience, -for the vast majority of the player base- is greatly affected by rated balance -and that is a huge problem because 3v3 is very different from BG and WQ PvP, which in return produces different 'character strength' experiences.

These servers would balance specifically for the casual/random player within a BG and WQ-PvP setting and completely ignoring 2v2/3v3 in doing so?

Would people move in masses to such a server or not and why?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    These servers would balance specifically for the casual/random player within a BG and WQ-PvP setting and completely ignoring 2v2/3v3 in doing so?
    You can sign up to random casual bg's, do arena skrimish, have fun around pvp wq areas. I'd say that is already very casual friendly. I think that there are very few players who play casually, yet are interested enough in pvp to want to be on a server, as specific as the one i think you are suggesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    The problem I am assuming exists, is that the current gaming experience, -for the vast majority of the player base- is greatly affected by rated balance
    I'm not sure what you mean by this, how does RBG's and Arenas affect casual BG's?

Problem - New player joins and doesn't fully understand the difference between rated vs non-rated servers. Rolls on non-rated, gets to 110 and decides they want to do rated. Now they're making support tickets asking for free transfer or are financially worse off themselves.

Like above said, there's no reason to split them at all, it wouldn't make a difference, and if they did, it would force people to transfer when they realise later on.