Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Everyone can do heroic as MM. Almost everyone in my guild has almost all orange parses in heroic. When I'm talking about hydra shot and unbound chaos, I'm talking about Mythic Mistress progression and Mythic Fallen Avatar progression.
    Is unbound chaos and hydra shot any different in mythic?
    If you have to skip mechanics in HC to get orange parses then that is exactly what I'm talking about, you don't have to.

In mythic that is no different. Mythic Fallen Avatar is one of those bosses where you rarely have any breathers and a lot of things are raid-wipe-deadly - which again, is exactly what I was talking about. But It's not like MM is the only class that suffers from it.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2017-10-31 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    Is unbound chaos and hydra shot any different in mythic?
    1 extra Hydra Shot target and I think Unbound lasts slightly longer/spawns slightly more puddles(and is just a shitty unfair mechanic in general, with the Unbound puddles spawning randomly anywhere within 3 yards of you, including ahead of you)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

I love it when players think they know better than devs

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    I love it when players think they know better than devs
    I mean, it happens. There was plenty of feedback in beta that the devs ignored and then implemented months later as if they came up with it themselves. Or when they rebalanced secondary stats in an attempt to make them less valuable relative to primary stats in 7.1 or 7.1.5, and what they did had the opposite effect for basically every spec in the game, which they were told would be the case on PTR but went ahead with it anyway.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    1 extra Hydra Shot target and I think Unbound lasts slightly longer/spawns slightly more puddles(and is just a shitty unfair mechanic in general, with the Unbound puddles spawning randomly anywhere within 3 yards of you, including ahead of you)
    Pretty sure it's roughly 4-5 seconds on both difficulties, and an additional hydra shot doesn't really do anything for you unless someone ignores mechanics, but all of a sudden can't do that anymore(????).

As I mentioned, extensive focus on vulnerability is a pseudo-argument. It's just about keeping up your rotation, it's hardly worth focusing on. It's basically muscle memory at some point if you play it for more than just a few hours.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2017-10-31 at 09:15 AM.

Fishing title. bah. Im more pissed at this phish than a fact that survival is a mess for over a year now.
    So you got drunk and posted something on WoW forums? Is that.. what.. a accomplishment in life feels like?
    WoW.. When i was old enough to drink my "accomplishments" and "goals" under "drunken" tab were much much higher. and interesting.

Man.. as a melee hunter, i have no idea where to start.
    Shortly put. survival is a mess for over a year now, just look around the forums, here and official ones.
    Its not THAT much of a mess as people claim it, but its a mess.
    If im not mistaken.. were close to the end of a life cycle of Legion, and they did managed to guide us trough with minor patches and power increases.

Since i play one as a main and progressive player, my concern now is that i cant put my finger on are they intentionally letting it die out due to no love as they did with Warlords Survival, or they simply have no clue what to do with it and waiting for new exp and fresh start, hopefully as a 4th spec for Hunters.

Even with all its mess and bugs and issues that lurk around since beta, survival is one of the most fun specs that i played since shockadins back in BC and would like to see it staying, but also cleaned up from all the mess which is choking it.
    Last edited by Gurg; 2017-10-31 at 09:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanmaru View Post
    It's not nerfed unless it's live.