Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The Simpsons - Please End This Show!

I have been a fan of The Simpsons since it first aired back in 1989 and each year i would look forward to the Halloween special and would laugh my balls off but i haven't watched in a while but i saw flicking though the channels they was airing the new Halloween special so i thought its been a while why not watch
    and what i saw was prolly the most unfunny Halloween special i have ever seen! I did not laugh once and they didnt even have Kang and Kodos show up (if they did i certainly missed it) When i finished watching i honestly felt depressed thinking and remembering how funny this show was then late at night on the FX channel i watched the earlier Halloween episodes and it still made me laugh even though i have seen them loads of times.

I know Matt Groening knows this show shouldved ended ages years ago and i know fox still makes money on this show from overseas sales but please end this show before any love i once had for it ends in a sea of utter unfunny disappointment!!.

No. You don't enjoy it anymore, move on. Others still do.

Would be sweet if they brought back Futurama.

10+ Year Old Account
    So they should cancel the show because of the people who -dont- enjoy the show? Are you mad?
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Quote Originally Posted by WhatAgain666 View Post
    I would advise that you simply go back to not watching the show. That way, as far as you are concerned, the show has been cancelled.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    This Treehouse of Horror special was one of the best in recent years, but sure let's listen to the opinion of one nobody, when in reality lots of people still watch and enjoy the show.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Please continue raping the show with lazy garbage instagram-tier hipster humor. I love seeing a once brilliant comedy be torn a sunder.

Why would they stop when the mongoloids of this generation will point and clap no matter what happens? When homer falls off his hoverboard and says DOH is all we want to see! So genius!

May it last 1000 years.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

I don't like dark chocolate - BAN IT NOW!

I have been a fan of The Simpsons since it first aired back in 1989 and each year i would look forward to the Halloween special and would laugh my balls off but i haven't watched in a while but i saw flicking though the channels they was airing the new Halloween special so i thought its been a while why not watch
    and what i saw was prolly the most unfunny Halloween special i have ever seen! I did not laugh once and they didnt even have Kang and Kodos show up (if they did i certainly missed it) When i finished watching i honestly felt depressed thinking and remembering how funny this show was then late at night on the FX channel i watched the earlier Halloween episodes and it still made me laugh even though i have seen them loads of times.

I know Matt Groening knows this show shouldved ended ages years ago and i know fox still makes money on this show from overseas sales but please end this show before any love i once had for it ends in a sea of utter unfunny disappointment!!.
    please end you to!!!! ( joking btw)

There are always people like you...end show x....because its a ( insert status)show that its not ( insert emotion here). People like you are becoming/are a meme...
    Just because you did not like it...does not mean we do not like it...you are not god....

I hate all x factors, idols,"reality" shows and mtv ( because it prime channel is just jersey shore type shit). It does not mean they should cancel those shows...if other people still like them!

So because you don't like it, I shouldn't get to see it?

You see why you're about to get hated on right?

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Please continue raping the show with lazy garbage instagram-tier hipster humor. I love seeing a once brilliant comedy be torn a sunder.

Why would they stop when the mongoloids of this generation will point and clap no matter what happens? When homer falls off his hoverboard and says DOH is all we want to see! So genius!

May it last 1000 years.
    wow....rape, calling people hipster , making fun of people with down syndrom.....wtf if wrong with you........please behave a bit.

Honestly, even though the quality has dropped from earlier seasons (S1-S10ish) it's still probably one of the better shows on TV.

Don't think the creators know how to gracefully end it.

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    wow....rape, calling people hipster , making fun of people with down syndrom.....wtf if wrong with you........please behave a bit.
    Alright I'm sorry for calling people hipsters. Nobody deserves harassment on that level.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Deleted
    I'm glad you made this topic on mmo-champion, I bet everyone that works with the Simpsons look here everyday. You go sir!

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Alright I'm sorry for calling people hipsters. Nobody deserves harassment on that level.
    Not funny dude....the hipster part was...the rape part and the down syndrom part was not.

And... you are telling creators to stop doing their job on WoW related forum... hmm...
    This will work for sure.
    Last edited by Mendzia; 2017-10-27 at 11:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Would be sweet if they brought back Futurama.
    Oh, mate, I hear ya on this...
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

If you don't like it anymore. stop watching. I still enjoy the show so stfu about stopping it.

You could do what I do and just, not watch it? I mean, if the show is cancelled, you won't be watching it, so...not watching it has pretty much the same effect, yes?