Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by makkk View Post
    they're a bit long but I just watch at at 2x speed
    mind ....blown

For people that like their guide but don't like their casual talks: isn't it more constructive if you post that on their video or twitter? If you did already that's fine, but it seems like starting a rant on mmo will do absolutely nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cromatus View Post
    Common conversation in my raid btw: "Are we play mechanic x like this? No, we play it like in the fatboss guide, did you not watch the video?"
    Then tell your raidlead to be a man, pick a guide and expect everyone in your guild to watch it. What is the problem?

BTT: Fatboss, for as long as I've known about them, have been very... shaky with their quality assurance. At times they're on point with timing and quality, other times.... not so much. But whatever, it' s not like they're a company and anyone is paying them to do what they're doing (ofc they get donations and such, but still, you should get the point).

You don't like Fatboss? Get your shit done yourself. Go to the PTR, test like a madman, make your own strats. If that's to hard for any of you than deal with it. Making guides is an unthankful job as you can tell by the ungrateful and demanding little shits in this thread.

I'd love for Fatboss to get back on track with their guides for Antorus. i like their style. But if they don't make it... whatever, I'll do it myself then. Because you know... I'm not a little demanding bitch crying out for other people to teach me the game and read raid stories to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fatboss is the only game in town.

i did the whole Legion raids using only the Minimalist guide with the awesome paint drawings + Dungeon journal + dbm and experience on fights, it was pretty easy on normal/HC. Hardest fight so far was Heroic KJ.

I don't raid mythic because too lazy to get 20man. killed mythic goroth puggin some players, was easy too.

Hopefully they will announce 10man mythic raids tomorrow.
    Signature was infraaaaaaaaaacted. Need a new one!

So sick of OP. Make your own guide then.